Yeah, Chrome v50 here also, plus I was driving home 5.45-6.30 so nothing changed during that time. Can you press F12 when on this website and show me a screenshot? It'll show me if anything has failed to load or there are any JS errors.
I have four computers all running W10. Two are W10 Home and the other two are W10 Pro. Have just updated Chrome to the latest version 50.0.2661.75 m on all 4. Three of my computers are the same as shown in the screendump and one (this one) is OK. The Lappy just went tits up whilst I was using it. Went to a different site, switched tabs back to Hummy, refreshed and BLX it's all wrong. All other sites I have tried are OK. Adblock on all 4, but switching it off makes no difference. Now its gone TU on the computer that was working. All my links to the site seem broken.
IE is OK
Ah. I just reied HTTPS:// etc. and I have got the correct format back. Now what I can't understand, and don't really care now I have found a fix, is why it was OK after the swap to https and then went tits up without any apparent intervention from me.
Hmm. I just got text-only version, and it had forgotten my persistent login. My bookmarks are calling up the HTTP version, and relying on the redirect to get to HTTPS.
I was using my PC much of yesterday, and prior to that I had no problem on the iPad - but this morning the iPad gave me text only, and it did not automatically redirect. Everything resolved when I manually added https:// to the URL, but I still had to log in again (this may be coincidence, or there could be a reason the cookies have become invalid).
Maybe yesterday it was relying on the cache to work, and now the cache has timed out it caused this.
I will try the PC (Win7/Chrome v49) in a while and report back.
Yes, 'out of the blue', I was asked to enter my username and password this morning. Only the once so far. Chrome prompted me to 'Save Password for this site'.
My bookmarks were amended as soon as I read the SSL Certificate had been added. I use Chrome and Safari on my iDevices and have iCloud Bookmark sync enabled so the new URL was only needed to be entered once.