Streaming to Sony Smart TV

matt

Its been a few months since I last thought about trying this. Has anyone had any success recently with getting it working?

That thread seems to die. I see it was split, can you provide the other thread title please?

I thought that too. I have got the streaming going by decrypting and then stripts -Fv filenamein filenameout from an ssh shell. b

What do you mean "die"? The most recent post was September 10th, and I don't recall any further conversation elsewhere... there are three pages of posts.

I meant that it did not continue after that date and I thought maybe as it was suggested it was split that it was.

I thought that too. I have got the streaming going by decrypting and then stripts -Fv filenamein filenameout from an ssh shell. b

I would like and have been attempting, to stream web video but to date have failed. Hence the interest in the thread.

That's a different problem. The issue with smart TVs is that the Humax stream upsets them by containing too much extraneous data, hence stripts.

Works well with the stripts there was mention of it being merged into shrink but I don't think that's happened yet.

Regards

Damian

Back