Superman

mihaid

I have set and recorded Superman last weekend I think. It was a split event and afaik both parts recorded.
However, I got a new entry in my recording schedule for 15 June 12.00 as though it was series recording. When I click on the entry and then on event crid it finds nothing. When I click on event it finds the two entries for this Saturday.
Is it just down to channel 5 incompetence, or the hummy should not have picked up this Sat in the first place?

Looks like a broadcaster problem then. Any CRIDs ending in #n are parts of a split programme.

The main event crid was V3VS.
The events themselves only show for crid
crid=/V3VS#1
The broadcaster is as you say at fault but my point is: Why would the hummy look for/program another recording once the original split recording has been dealt with/recorded two weeks ago. AFAIK there was no series flagged so once the splitevent has been recorded how/why would it record another.

I hypothesise that split events are handled similarly to series recordings in that it keeps the schedule entry around for a while and scans the EPG for matching events. I know that split recordings have their own schedule type. Should be easy to test anyway.

No real biggie, as it happens I recorded it again this time remembering to record the program within the split so as not to miss about 5 minutes of the film. I guess it's time to give channel 5 a ring.

Back