t1010 totally unresponsive

badvibrations

Hi

Just bought a Humax T1010 Manager's Special Grade A unit from Humax Direct - worked perfectly well yesterday, but today it simply won't start up - the power light is on, but it is totally unresponsive. I've tried getting it into maintenance mode, but nothing responds at all. Any suggestions?

10/10 for STBO! :p
Yer, I can do that good.

I don't see what alternative there is. You pay good money for goods, the goods break in an unreasonable time and apparently it's not a user-serviceable item (eg the fuse), so the answer is indeed bleedin' obvious.

Yer, I can do that good.

I don't see what alternative there is. You pay good money for goods, the goods break in an unreasonable time and apparently it's not a user-serviceable item (eg the fuse), so the answer is indeed bleedin' obvious.

I agree, it annoys the hell out of me too. I get stuff to review all the time from Amazon. I get CDs with installers that don't work. I get items that break after a few weeks. This is from firms that are hoping for favourable reviews of items pre-release. What can we do? The rules say, give an honest review. Unfortunately that means the 5* product gets a 1* review and the apparently 5* item drops to 1* when it breaks or stops working . Mind you, you get the occasional wonderful product from a firm that takes quality control seriously, and that more than makes up for it...

Back