Tapatalk. Is it working for you?

Wallace

Traveler 34122
I cannot access Hummy.tv on either my iPad, using Talatalk HD or my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro.

Is anyone else having trouble?

My other forums are working fine on both devices.

I cannot access Hummy.tv on either my iPad, using Talatalk HD or my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro.

Is anyone else having trouble?

My other forums are working fine on both devices.
Not working for me either.

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought it was a bit of a coincidence that it wasn't working on two different devices using different versions of Tapatalk.

Edit: I didn't see af123's reply when I posted my reply. Don't know what to say then.

It is showing the various forums but they seem to be from the cache. The latest post is from the 13th inst.

All the other forums I view via Tapatalk are current. I.E. I can read entries posted moments ago.

Yes, can confirm that. Other forums are being updated. (I don't use Tapatalk usually. I just installed it to get rid of the nag message.)

I'll try again in a few minutes (my 'phone has run out of battery) but I read the first couple of messages in this thread via Tapatalk..

Tapatalk still not working for me this morning.
It stopped working yesterday afternoon on iPad and iPhone.

Access OK on safari.

TBH most forums that have a mobile version don't require TapaTalk, I only use it for a few forums, but the ones I do use it for I visit the most.

I didn't realise that I used it so much! I do miss it.

It's a minor inconvenience having to pop over to Safari to view Hummy.tv, when using Tapatalk to view the other forums.

I too get the same message as ian_j, amongst others.

Same "addon-Tapatalk.xml was not loaded" error for me also for the last two days. :( Thought it might have been because I'm still using the older "paid for" version of Tapatalk. This app is now free, but is supported by advertising (which I don't want). Glad it's not that then, but hope the problem gets resolved soon.

Same "addon-Tapatalk.xml was not loaded" error for me also for the last two days. :( Thought it might have been because I'm still using the older "paid for" version of Tapatalk. This app is now free, but is supported by advertising (which I don't want). Glad it's not that then, but hope the problem gets resolved soon.

Which version are you using I have 4.4.1 and have never seen any adverts.

I'm using Tapatalk Pro v2.5.1 on my iPhone, but Tapatalk HD (can't remember the version number), on my iPad.

Both are paid versions as I do not see adverts on either.

I have the same issue and message on iPad mini as well as Android phone and tablet. I hase cleared the cache in Tapatalk and now don't even get the list of forums.

The message implies that the forum administator needs to do something, though I have no idea what.

Which version are you using I have 4.4.1 and have never seen any adverts.
Current version on Google Play store ( I have an Andriod phone ) is 4.4.2 for both Free and Pro versions. I had previously purchased tapatalk and allowed this to update automatically. The last time it updated it went to the free version with adverts. I then discover that to get the Pro version it would cost another 1.92. Don't see why I should have to buy the app twice, so reverted to Tapatalk 2 classic.

Back