The Daily Wail

D

Deleted member 473

So whereas Jews in London persist in flouting covid restrictions with large wedding parties, wearing wedding cakes on their heads, we have an Arab leader imprisoning his daughter in Dubai.

Meanwhile, the Indian pandemic apparently grinds to a halt. China has hardly any cases and Russia produces the best vaccine in the world.

Welcome to the world of news!

So, what strange stories have caught your eye?

Jo Whiley qualified for the jab now at the age of 55. I had to do some digging to find possible bogus reasons.

From March, Lastpass Free will allow sync over PCs or mobiles, but not both. Which sort of forces most of us to another product.

So whereas Jews in London persist in flouting covid restrictions with large wedding parties, wearing wedding cakes on their heads, we have an Arab leader imprisoning his daughter in Dubai.

Meanwhile, the Indian pandemic apparently grinds to a halt. China has hardly any cases and Russia produces the best vaccine in the world.

Welcome to the world of news!
Any reply I might might make to that would be considered too unPC even for the 'Arms.

You can be arrested in Dubai on holiday for sending a WhatsApp message. You can be arrested on arrival for previous comments on social media! Their laws are draconian and retrospective. Happy holidays there.

All people with severe learning difficulties are now qualified for a covid vaccine. This includes all members of the conservative party, and anyone who voted to leave the EU.

Other weirdos are available

proxy-image (1).jpegproxy-image (2).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you find a reason? Seems a bit strange to me.
She didn't know herself. She said she was a carer for her sister, which she isn't, and she has a mild chromosomal aberration.

But is seems it may be a postcode lottery. I have 3 nieces in Evesham, in the 50+ group, and they are being called by their GP.

It's just demographics and nothing to do with postcodes. Some places have a lot more older people than others. Those with fewer will obviously get through the jabs for them more quickly and so move on to the next categories earlier.

Well, I am 56, not on any 'at risk' register' and I was called for my jab back on 16th January. Just because Trafford got their act together, and had sum 'surplus' vaccines.

Well, I am 56, not on any 'at risk' register' and I was called for my jab back on 16th January. Just because Trafford got their act together, and had sum 'surplus' vaccines.
The allocation should have been according to the demographics of the area.

Are there no old people in Trafford?

The allocation should have been according to the demographics of the area.

Are there no old people in Trafford?
First of all, sorry for the bad spelling, I didn’t proof read before I hit ‘reply’ and auto correct didn’t get it right!

Of course, Trafford has its share of old folk. I can only assume that they had achieved a target and it was a case of use or loose the ‘spare’ vaccines. I don’t know what their criteria is. I was not about to turn down the offer.

First of all, sorry for the bad spelling

Of course, Trafford has its share of old folk. I can only assume that they had achieved a target and it was a case of use or loose the ‘spare’ vaccines. I don’t know what their criteria is. I was not about to turn down the offer.

Loose :roflmao:

Now, now, this isn't the Hummy Arms!

Oh, actually, it is...

Back