1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timeshift play

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by mihaid, Apr 20, 2012.

1. mihaid

mihaid Member

Now, I must confess to not having used the hummy regularly over the past year or so. Pre DSO signal was not good. So I might have missed this behaviour.
    Watching in timeshift the channel on which a recording is due to happen later, produced this screen.
    I would like to hear from people who have not seen this message before. What do you think the consequences will be for either of the two options.
    If this is a new feature of 1.02.27 the question still remains.

Attached Files:

2. Black Hole

Black Hole Felinos Guru

It's not a new behaviour, and I know exactly what it means but I will avoid pre-empting your question.

mihaid likes this.
  3. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

This is not a new feature, An explanation of this feature has been supplied to mihaid, but he would like newcomes to have a guess at it first, so it has been removed from here

4. mihaid

mihaid Member

Ezra just did so.

What I was trying to achieve was here:I would like to hear from people who have not seen this message before.
    Curious to see what a newcomer to this message would understand/do when confronted.
    No bad feelings either since it's a good explanation.
    My quick reading of the message, on the moment, was that yes would have started the recording from the current moment thus missing the beginning of the program.