Timeshift play

mihaid

Now, I must confess to not having used the hummy regularly over the past year or so. Pre DSO signal was not good. So I might have missed this behaviour.
Watching in timeshift the channel on which a recording is due to happen later, produced this screen.
I would like to hear from people who have not seen this message before. What do you think the consequences will be for either of the two options.
If this is a new feature of 1.02.27 the question still remains.

Attachments

• Full page photo.pdf
    965.9 KB · Views: 45
This is not a new feature, An explanation of this feature has been supplied to mihaid, but he would like newcomes to have a guess at it first, so it has been removed from here

It's not a new behaviour, and I know exactly what it means but I will avoid pre-empting your question.

Ezra just did so.

What I was trying to achieve was here:I would like to hear from people who have not seen this message before.
Curious to see what a newcomer to this message would understand/do when confronted.
No bad feelings either since it's a good explanation.
My quick reading of the message, on the moment, was that yes would have started the recording from the current moment thus missing the beginning of the program.

Back