Tv player problem

colintingle

I have just bought a hb 1100s all connected up to broadband when i go to tv player in the on demand i just cannot get any live channels only the tv player on demand works can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have just bought a hb 1100s all connected up to broadband when i go to tv player in the on demand i just cannot get any live channels only the tv player on demand works can anyone help?
Is a little difficult to understand exactly what your problem is. Will you please try to explain a little clearer.
Have you connected it to a dish?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We don't care, or even wish to know.:(

This is the best forum you are likely to come across (although maybe not for the 1100S specifically), but your description of your problem isn't written clear enough for anyone to understand the detail.

As far as I can tell, you are saying catchup works but you are expecting to be able to access live broadcasts using the Internet. I'm not certain you should expect to be able to access live broadcasts using the catchup service - being a satellite receiver you would expect to access the live broadcasts using the feed from a dish. So an answer to Trev's question would be a good start.

And I agree with Trev: not knowing how to turn off that annoying message from your Tapatalk app doesn't inspire us.

Newbies' Guide to the Forum (click)

Last edited:
TVPlayer has got a number of live streams.
https://tvplayer.com/channels

This includes some channels through the On Demand section on the HB-1100S
http://support.tvplayer.com/knowled...sat-where-can-i-watch-the-channels-on-freesat

Not all the live streams are available on all platforms, with the freesat version of TVPlayer being the most restrictive
https://tvplayer.com/channel-availability

My initial thought on seeing the question was of a firewall issue.
As I never stream live and haven't an HB-1100S I can't advise.
But in case the TVPlayer site is out of date I am trying to remember what was being withdrawn and on which devices for TVPlayer when the TVPlayer started focusing its attention on the subscription version TVPlayer Plus.

This is the best forum you are likely to come across (although maybe not for the 1100S specifically), but your description of your problem isn't written clear enough for anyone to understand the detail.

As far as I can tell, you are saying catchup works but you are expecting to be able to access live broadcasts using the Internet. I'm not certain you should expect to be able to access live broadcasts using the catchup service - being a satellite receiver you would expect to access the live broadcasts using the feed from a dish. So an answer to Trev's question would be a good start.

And I agree with Trev: not knowing how to turn off that annoying message from your Tapatalk app doesn't inspire us.

Newbies' Guide to the Forum (click)

Tv player is live tv via the internet on freesat boxes of course you can wtch live tv via on demand but it's ok i have since found out the tv player app was down.

Back