TV Portal Unavailable

and: netstat -r (check the gateway is your router [to the Internet] and not (127.0.0.1)). If you haven't done so already: also check that it can make actual connections outside of your home. One way to so this would be to go to "Packages" and click on "Update package list from Internet" and wait to see if it succeeds or not.

I just tested with mine: "127.0.0.1" appears as the DNS server address in nslookup's output when it is using DHCP, otherwise it shows the manually configured DNS address.

I just tested with mine: "127.0.0.1" appears as the DNS server address in nslookup's output when it is using DHCP, otherwise it shows the manually configured DNS address.
Thanks for the clarification; that makes perfect sense. I use a fixed IP on our Humax.

Thanks for all the comments, apologies been a busy weekend

Ok, still not had time to do a flush however have confirmed that update package list is working, rs hummypkg notes humax as last seen tonight so humax definitely has connectivity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# netstat -r
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window irtt Iface
192.168.1.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0
default bthub.home 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0
humax#
humax#

Is output of netstat, network settings look correct on dhcp, just tried manually setting and still the same error, just got tv so time to flush :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For note setting after manual ip assignment

max# netstat -r
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window irtt Iface
192.168.1.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0
default bthub.home 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0
humax# nslookup www.humaxtvportal.com
Server: 192.168.1.254
Address 1: 192.168.1.254 bthub.home

Name: www.humaxtvportal.com
Address 1: 168.63.40.83

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:-( well flush made no difference same error, going to reflash with latest cfw just in case, other than that looks like im out of ideas - anyone else on BT confirm this works as it could just be ISP related

Ok good news reflashed with 3.03 and now working, thanks for all help here will reconfigure packages tomorrow :)

I was on 3.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on BT using a Home Hub5 and it is working (but using the "new portal"); I will uninstall that and check that it still works.

Cool, glad that it is fixed. For info: the "standard portal" still works for me for both a static and DHCP configuration. I cannot recall exactly why I am using the "new portal"; but it was because of some past problem with the "standard portal". Tested on dev machine with:

Code:
Web interface version: 1.2.3-4
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)

Back