TV signal issue with Freeview PVR

After just two messages! :rolling:

The first gave me a headache! :o_O:

I think all of my comments have been aimed at the regulars (we all know who they are), and are made good naturedly as we're mature enough to take it with a smile (?)
Perhaps some learn from the banter, who knows?

My glasshouse is too fragile to risk throwing grammatical stones ;)

Some of the more esoteric technical discussions do go far over the head but they do sometimes lead to breakthroughs that lead to advances in the customised firmware and webif that benefit the less technical users who are the majority of the forums readership.

A good example for the exam question asking for a sentence to contrast the meaning of "satirical" and "ironic"...

The poster deliberately wrote "forums" instead of "forum's" with satirical intent in a discussion about grammatical errors, but readers who thought it an accidental error considered it ironic.

But getting back on, or at least closer to, the topic:
... The Humax has a short reprieve for now, i still fancy the all in one pvr /dvd from Panasonic, at least Sky idea from her and the children is well and truly sunk . Thanks for the help and advice from everyone
... Anyway I won't need any help on Humax again,it's going this weekend.
I hope it has a good home. If the Panasonic is DMR-EX97EB-K, it seems pricey for a 500GB device.

I think I would split the functionality with a networked ("smart") BluRay/DVD player plus a CFed Fox T2 with a bigger disk. I don't trust multi-function devices - unless they're cheap enough to bin if one part breaks.

Back