Two Remotes Two Boxes

peterpi

I've just acquired another T2, thanks to the email from Graham, and although I've done it in the past, when I had T2 and Foxsat in the same room, I need to do the "using two remotes" sequence. I've seen it several times, but a search has been fruitless.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and can I clone the schedule from the original T2 to this one. Setting it up with a with the same IP address and using the Web IF to restore a backup, with the original disconnected. Something I'll probably try later anyhow.

Oh, and can I clone the schedule from the original T2 to this one. Setting it up with a with the same IP address and using the Web IF to restore a backup, with the original disconnected. Something I'll probably try later anyhow.

You can take a backup through the web interface then transfer the file (which you'll find under /mod/var/backup/) using FTP or another method. Once the file is on the new box you can just restore it.

You can take a backup through the web interface then transfer the file (which you'll find under /mod/var/backup/) using FTP or another method. Once the file is on the new box you can just restore it.

I should have tried really, but thanks again for the info. I'm not lazy, I've just got man flu.

Back