Unable to download "System flush update" file - 403 error

Steve Wyatt

Hi all, I think the download link for this file is broken - it appears to be hosted on Google Docs / Drive or something and is just giving a 403 error.

This is the link I'm using: http:// hpkg.tv /rpc /cfwget.html?file=HDRFLUSH

(sorry it won't let me post the link properly)

Other files hosted on similar links are broken too.

I think it's a permissions thing.

Cheers!

Steve

You are by no means the first to hit this problem, it's been ongoing for many months.

If you browse the wiki index to get to the firmware downloads page, you will arrive at an alternative page HERE. Unfortunately there are a large number of forum links leading to the "wrong" page. I hesitate to say "wrong", because there is no need for it to be.

I think it's a permissions thing.
Sort of. The main question is: WHY HAVEN'T THOSE WITH THE RELEVANT PERMISSIONS ON THE WIKI FIXED THAT PAGE YET??? At the very least they could link from the redundant page to the other.

Thank you so much for your help. My HDR T2 was stuck in an endless boot loop. Removing the HD and/or re-flashing the firmware didn't do anything. The System Flush file has brought it back to life!

Thanks again to all the people who have made the Humax live on!

For me, lack of time. I did all the others but must have missed that one. Fixed now.

Hi, i'm also in need of the system flush update file for my HD FOX T2 (same boot loop issues as Steve).
Both links appear to be broken for the HD. Could someone possibly fix these or provide an alternative link please.

Thanks

Thanks for the file.
Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem and I've also tried using a different external drive.
I think I'll just source a replacement from ebay. They still seem to be readily available and relatively cheap.

Unfortunately it didn't fix the problem and I've also tried using a different external drive.
What does it show on screen and on the display? Have you tried it with no drive? What about restoring the standard firmware (1.03.02 and definitely NOT 1.03.03) to eliminate anything in the CF?

Back