UPDATED: Tapatalk Mobile Access

Michael

Founder
Tapatalk Mobile Access

I have re-enabled Tapatalk for this forum.

This means that if your phone supports Tapatalk you will be able to browse these forums in style!

There are apps for a number of mobile phone makers as follows:

Nokia

Blackberry

Android

iPhone

Enjoy :)

Michael

I don't suppose there's a possibility of updating the Tapatalk plugin so I can access Conversations as well as forums?. Thanks.

How do I get rid of the Tapatalk pop up from my iPad? I used to just cancel but today I chose OK. That takes you to the App store. Well for £1.99 I installed it to see if the pop up would go away. It doesn't! :(

Edit: Seems to be a Safari problem. It doesn't happen if I use Opera mini, but it's slower.

I seem to have cured it. All I did was to remove and then reinstate the bookmark icon on the home screen, and Bob's your uncle, it's gone. :)

Is there any way of stopping the popup messages when browsing the forums on an Android phone if you don't want to fork out for the app? It's really annoying to have it flash up in your face for every single link you click on!!

Is there any chance of getting the Tapatalk plugin on the forum updated? Every time I start Tapatalk I get a popup message saying that the forum plugin is out of date. Thanks!

Deleted Member said:
Would be nice.
And remove the banner when visiting on a mobile device.
Do you know you're responding to a message from July 2013? Tapatalk got updated ages ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very easy to edit or remove the signature in Tapatalk. Many of my replies are posted 'on the go' using either my iPhone or iPad with the app and I have decided to remove the signature completely.

Noooooo! I said I didn't mean you and wally and Wallace might get confused.

It makes people with iPhones look like Wallies! :lol:
Well, what's wrong with that?
If the cap fits, you might as well wear it at all times and let everyone know what a burk you have been to buy an overpriced Apple device just so that you can show everyone what a numpty you have been.
Sent from my computer using a real keyboard.

The whole point is that the readers of your pearls of wisdom don't care and think of it as at best noise and at worst spam.

Back