Using two boxes at the same time

I have been using a HD FOXT2 for a few months now and decided to get one of the HDR boxes as well. Obviously they use the same remote controls but having read the sticky this sounded like it should work. The new box has arrived and I tried the technique outline in the sticky but pressing the 0 and the OK simultaneously had no effect.

Anybody tried this recently and got it to work?

I have been using a HD FOXT2 for a few months now and decided to get one of the HDR boxes as well. Obviously they use the same remote controls but having read the sticky this sounded like it should work. The new box has arrived and I tried the technique outline in the sticky but pressing the 0 and the OK simultaneously had no effect.

Anybody tried this recently and got it to work?

Worked for me about a month ago, I have a Foxsat-hdr and HD FOX T2 in the same room.

Changed the channel for HD FOX remote without problems.

I have just tried this with my HDR-FOX T2 remote, and it worked first time. Are you definitely pressing both buttons together?

I have just tried this with my HDR-FOX T2 remote, and it worked first time. Are you definitely pressing both buttons together?

Yes, I have tried it with 2 different remotes.

I must be being really stupid. Are we talking about the button with the zero and the button in the middle of the directional arrows?

Yes, I have tried it with 2 different remotes.

I must be being really stupid. Are we talking about the button with the zero and the button in the middle of the directional arrows?

Yes and Yes. Make sure the pvr button lights up when you press any key forst. If not press the pvr key before following the procedure

Back