watch live tv over network?

There are various places on the Net that streams live TV, e.g. BBC ones are HERE, however, I'm not aware of any of them being available via the Humax either with or without the Custom Firmware, only via a P.C. etc

There are various places on the Net that streams live TV, e.g. BBC ones are HERE, however, I'm not aware of any of them being available via the Humax either with or without the Custom Firmware, only via a P.C. etc

I mean I want to view the humax signal over the network, not view bbc iplayer and such

I see its possible to change channels with webif so it makes sense that I can see the tv screen on my laptop? I used to do that with my dreambox. could that be implemented?

The link is not BBC I-player (Catch-up) , it is to all the BBC LIVE streams, e.g. 'watchlive'. It has not proved possible to relay the live stream received by the Humax to another device

Back