Web Interface Fault

Well, thanks for all your help af123 ::). Not sure if you've learnt something from the problem, but I'm gald it's back as before. It's a great piece of work and I don't understand why manufacturers rarely do this kind of thing themselves, I'm sure it would be a great selling point.

I think the answer to that is the sheer man-hours involved. An enthusiast community do it for nothing!

Ahh, you pushed a new busybox install?

Edit: Ah, it's the same result as the previous one.

Yes, I forced a reinstall of the same package.
No idea why your installation ended up like that, but I'm glad it's fixed!

Looking through the other debug you posted, your problem seems to be bigger than just the busybox.. The rs package has problems too. Could you run the df diagnostic again? I've changed it to look at the rs file.

Can you think of anything that you've done recently that is different and might have caused this?

Oh no, bugger. I've not added any new packages for a while, but one thing I have been doing a lot recently is watching video streams, then saving them as MP4 files on the drive via the "Save last streamed conent" option in "Browse Media Files". Could it be that they are all cached somewhere and are causing an issue? I've just run the df diagnostic you asked for and all that came up was the attached. Now that I can get into the settings page again, I can see the effect of the error that you have spotted. See second attached image. This is just below the add user section and I think it's the section where you add EPG watchwords.

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
  • settingspagefault.jpg
    settingspagefault.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
For this one you should be able to just remove and then re-install the rs package from the web interface GUI.
The saving of streamed content shouldn't have had any effect but I'm still no wiser as to why it happened!

For this one you should be able to just remove and then re-install the rs package from the web interface GUI.
The saving of streamed content shouldn't have had any effect but I'm still no wiser as to why it happened!
Thanks. All back to normal now :).

Back