1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WebIF Crop

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by Black Hole, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

Note: there is a related topic HERE (click).

In round numbers, I have a HiDef recording with bookmarks at 1 minute and 4 minutes. I fired up the WebIF Crop option and was shown a graphic with the crop start and end in the right places. The resulting crop however is in the wrong place - it starts at about 3m30s and is 3 mins long - the wrong 3 minutes.

The original is not marked as shrunk (I don't remember whether I've shrunk it or not), but the output is marked as shrunk.

2. af123

af123 Administrator Staff Member

That looks like one Drutt will have to answer. The latest version of nicesplice does shrink as it crops so that's expected and it is only able to place cut points on an IFrame which means that the cut points are less granular than the bookmarks, but certainly it shouldn't be that far off. This looks like a bug. I don't know if Drutt ever released the very latest version of nicesplice though so there may already be a fix.