Webif not displaying file list properly

rodp

Hi All,

Started investigating a couple of events that didn't record last night (couldn't figure out why so gave up on that!) but got side tracked as webif didn't want to display the folder list properly. I checked the webif error log and this is what it says

Last modified 10/04/21 10:52

Code:
Log File:
webif-error (843 bytes) *
 843 bytes (12 lines)  Page:
 First Prev Showing 1 - 12 / 12 Next Last
 linesHighlight:
Enter text
Search log...
12    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
11    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
10    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
9    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: database disk image is malformed
8    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
7    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
6    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
5    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: database disk image is malformed
4    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
3    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
2    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
1    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: database disk image is malformed

I am assuming that all these lines or errors relate to the same instance?

Based on the errors what do i need to do to investigate or fix?

My guess is there is a filename or file causing the issue so I've not yet moved or deleted any files incase it might help providing a fix in the future.

I've tried different browsers, incognito, diagnostics fix flash packages and general, rebooting. All gave no improvement. I can see all the files via samba so they are there.

Thanks

Rodp

Pic: Screenshot_20210410-105146_Chrome.jpgNone of the special folders are showing, numerous folders and files missing.

I've tried different browsers, incognito, diagnostics fix flash packages and general, rebooting
None of that is going to fix Error: database disk image is malformed, which is fairly obviously the cause.
My guess is there is a filename or file causing the issue
Wrong.

Go to a command line and issue this command:
Code:
humax# rm /mod/etc/queue.db

It would help if you said which version of WebIf you were running.

Sorry...

Web interface version: 1.4.9
Custom firmware version: 3.13 (build 4028)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.13)
Loader Version: a7.33

Go to a command line and issue this command:
Code:
humax# rm /mod/etc/queue.db

That did the trick. Thanks. Never happened before but will remember this fix. Can you get back to old / previous webif error log files?

Might having a malformed db file have stopped the recordings last night too?

Thanks

Rodp

Might having a malformed db file have stopped the recordings last night too?
Maybe, but the schedules were completely shot due to the death of an HRH, so there's a fair chance what you wanted to record never got broadcast.

In the 1.4.9-x beta WebIf and later, there are some changes that (we hope) will make this issue self-fixing, or at least will provide more useful diagnostics to help make it still more self-fixing. It will test the queue database on opening and try to re-create it if there is an error. The test is to open the database and count the rows in each table, so it won't fix something that's made the database read-only.

Hi All,

Got the same error occuring today. Here's the log. Would be great is we could get a time stamp in this log so that I can tell when eactly the issue occurred as the 'last modified' is the date that I opened that file at.

Code:
20    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
19    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
18    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
17    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: no such table: queue
16    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
15    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
14    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
13    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: no such table: queue
12    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
11    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
10    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
9    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: no such table: queue
8    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
7    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
6    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
5    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: no such table: queue
4    at file "/mod/webif/lib/queue.class", line 210
3    in procedure 'queue' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 215
2    in procedure 'entry' called at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/index.jim", line 340
1    /mod/webif/lib/queue.class:210: Error: no such table: queue

box software versions
Web interface version: 1.4.9
Custom firmware version: 3.13 (build 4028)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.13)

I'll perform the same humax# rm /mod/etc/queue.db to sort it out.

So the only thing I have changed this week is adding a chasedecrypt and chaseget package which I setup last week to decrypt F1 highlights which should have started today but because I can't see the browser I can't tell if it's working. I don't think that that will have caused it though. Regarding chasedecrypt, how are you meant to take advantage of viewing the recording? Is the DLNA library meant to update and show it's available to watch?

just loked at the chaseget log and maybe it's not setup correctly:
1624821574246.png

Thanks

Rodp

Last edited:
See post 4 for the fix to webif display problem

Why did you install chasedescrypt it isnt needed unless you are attempting live strreaming and even then doesn't work very well

See post 4 for the fix to webif display problem

Why did you install chasedescrypt it isnt needed unless you are attempting live strreaming and even then doesn't work very well

I don't recall installing it manually, I think it came along with chaseget??

thanks for the thread link's re chasedecrypt @Black Hole , I'll have a read. I've found some info in the wiki too since posting (ie it's via file sharing).

Chaseget is a dependency of chasedecrypt - not vice versa and nothing depends on it so chasedecrypt can be safely uninstalled.
Detectads also uses chaseget so it won't be uninstalled with chasedecrypt

Back