Webif not loading

ML might be a "super moderator", but that simply means he has forum privileges above those of normal members. He might well weald the stick, but I don't see that endows any moral right to take sides.
I think it bestows on me a duty to try and make this a place that is attractive to new members. You and prpr appear to want to discourage new members.

You and prpr appear to want to discourage new members.
Not at all, but most of them seem to have very little in the way of brain cells and refuse to read/listen/respond and just carry on with their pre-conceived ideas which makes one wonder why they bothered asking in the first place. Then everyone gets uppity. Seen it before many times.
Perhaps we should just tell them what they want to hear, even if it's wrong. Would that make them happier?

Last edited:
I think it bestows on me a duty to try and make this a place that is attractive to new members. You and prpr appear to want to discourage new members.
I'd put 'actively' in that last sentence. Not for the first time have I thought surely BH must see what an asshole he looks like. I may be AS but I have far better interpersonal skills than have been displayed here.

Pot calling the kettle black, I would say. Perhaps somebody more objective would care to offer a judgement where exactly I have been in any way inaccurate, based purely on the evidence available? I do accurate information, I don't do kid gloves.

ML might be a "super moderator", but that simply means he has forum privileges above those of normal members. He might well weald the stick, but I don't see that endows any moral right to take sides.

Bear in mind this is not the home forum for the FOXSAT-HDR CF.
When you're in a black hole, stop digging.

Bear in mind this is not the home forum for the FOXSAT-HDR CF.
Suggest you read the title of the forum section BH.
I know what you mean, but others might not.
And just to try to be a little less confrontational and possibly being a little out of character and being helpful for a change.
The 'best' forum for the FOXSAT HDR CF is on AVFORUMS HERE
But make sure you have your ad-blocker on. It's a shocker.

I'm not sure I have an ad blocker in this browser. At some point I modified my hosts file to weed out crappy IP addresses. Works a treat, no ads on that site.

Back