Webif problem after jim package upgrades

What version of the jim-sqlite3 plugin do you have though? (It needs to match)

How did you do the update in the first place - through the web interface or was it automatic overnight? What about the other two boxes?

I'm wondering if the process only half completes if done through the web interface since you're updating the thing that's currently running the update program, if you see what I mean.

What version of the jim-sqlite3 plugin do you have though? (It needs to match)
I have 0.73-1 installed.
"opkg whatdepends jim" says "jim-sqlite3 0.73-1 depends on jim (>= 0.73)"
so jim 0.74 ought to have been OK.
It seems like this may have been the cause...

Edit:
Code:
humax# jimsh
Welcome to Jim version 0.73
[2Cpackage require sqlite3
[2C
humax# jimsh74
Welcome to Jim version 0.74
. package require sqlite3
humax#

...or maybe not.

Edit2:
"diag jim74" does make it work OK, and "/mod/webif/lib/bin/diskattrs" doesn't segfault either.

How did you do the update in the first place - through the web interface or was it automatic overnight? What about the other two boxes?

I'm wondering if the process only half completes if done through the web interface since you're updating the thing that's currently running the update program, if you see what I mean.

I attempted to update my HD box this morning through the web interface. There were three packages to update, so I started from the top of the list and think that the first one completed OK, but the one of the others must have caused the problem. I don't use the Upgrade all packages button, as I have had problems with this causing the web interface to lock up in the past, but only on the HD box.

All three HDR boxes were updated in the same way, without any issues.

So I guess the ">=" is the problem here then and it should have been an exact match?
The latest package still needs amending IMHO, to prevent this problem if there is a future update:
jim-sqlite3 0.74 depends on jim (>= 0.74)

When was jim 0.74 made available? I have two HDRs and a HD on auto-update, all claiming to have 0.74 installed, and as far as I can see WebIFs all working fine.

When was jim 0.74 made available? I have two HDRs and a HD on auto-update, all claiming to have 0.74 installed, and as far as I can see WebIFs all working fine.
auto-update would be ok as it doesn't run under Jim.

My point is that 0.74 was installed at some time on three boxes, and unless there is something particular I have to do to make the WebIF misbehave, they are all OK.

I have found that Remote Scheduling was no longer working on my box (and had not been for a week). I tried to use the webif interface, but got this:
View attachment 707
Using Telnet and "stat" I got a segmentation fault

View attachment 708

I used the instructions to "diag downgrade_jim" (to 0.74-1) and all appears to be working again.

Have we got problems again?

Roger

Back