[webif] Version 0.10.0 Released

I don't think it's possible to find the where, however this is my Back-To-Top macro if it helps:

LEFT LEFT LEFT OPT+ UP OK OK YELLOW

I can't figure out what that is supposed to do.

Observations about 0.10.0-4:
  • I do not seem able to move a .mp4 by cut/copy&paste;
  • In general, the "are you sure" box does not warn that the HD/HDR-FOX might not start up again when restarted via the WebIF.

It places you back at the top of the media list as long as you're only three levels down. The first bit is straightforward, just press left a few times, but there's no obvious way of getting back to the top of the list. Page up does it but you can't know how many times it needs pressing. This macro uses a trick to achieve it.

Try navigating down a couple of levels in your media list (having gone down a bit on the top level list) then play the macro or press those buttons in order.

Ah - mine's set to the SMS keyboard.
It is a shame that Humax didn't provide a way to get to the top of things like the media list and menu structure. It does make writing macros harder.

Same goes for just about every piece of AV kit. When trying to help people unused to these things:
  1. There needs to be a single quick method to get to the beginning of the menu structure;
  2. The menu must not time out before they've had a chance to work out what it says.

Hi guys.

I like the new Webif, but I think I've found a compatibility issue. I'm running Firefox on my Android and the new mobile browser optimised version doesn't work. All I get is a spinning ring. It works fine on the built in Android browser (4.0.4).

Any ideas?

I am running Firefox 16.0.2 on an Android (4.o.4) tablet and it is displaying the CF Web-IF O.K. Details Web-If Version = 0.10.0-5 - - - CF Version = 2.12 - - - Humax Version 1.02.29. You could try Settings >> Clear Site Settings
EDIT
I have just noticed that you were referring to the mobile version e.g. 192.168.0.13/m/ however this is also working with the setup detailed above

My version of Firefox is 17. I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference. I'll try the site settings thing and report back.

Back