[webif] Version 1.0.9 Released

I have mine set to Grid and Standard. Seems to work for me. Using Standard and Standard gives the same screens that you show. 'Loading Now/Next Information' doesn't go away though.

I have mine set to Grid and Standard. Seems to work for me. Using Standard and Standard gives the same screens that you show. 'Loading Now/Next Information' doesn't go away though.
Yep the 'Loading Now/Next Information' doesn't go away for me either.

There is a problem setting Single Channel default to grid when EPG is set to Now and Next i.e.

EPG =Grid + Single = Grid works correctly
EPG =Grid + Single = Standard (List) works correctly
EPG = Standard (Now/Next) + Single = Grid works correctly
BUT
EPG = Standard (Now/Next) + Single = Standard (List), fails, it show Single = Grid

Thanks for this upgrade which fixes most of the problems experienced when browsing on an iPad using iOS7. It has created a new issue for me when viewing the EPG in grid style, the ">> +1 Week" button has moved onto another line underneath the "<< -1 Week" button.

I have a feature request for the new Grid style single channel EPG view, would it be possible to add a "Now" button somewhere to take you to the current time slot.

Thanks for this upgrade which fixes most of the problems experienced when browsing on an iPad using iOS7. It has created a new issue for me when viewing the EPG in grid style, the ">> +1 Week" button has moved onto another line underneath the "<< -1 Week"
Same here in Safari & Chrome.

Fixed the grid/standard preference. Also removing the 'loading' message once the screen is complete. @Brian - added a 'jump to Now' button (scrolls a tad too far down just now)

I just tried to use the "Jump tp Now" button on the EPG Single Channel view, but it did not move to now.
It just re displayed the table again.
I'm using Webif1.9.5 on iPad Safari and Chrome.

@af123, I have just had a thought, would it be possible to add another button to the single channel grid view to return you to the multi-channel grid view so you can select another channel to view. I realise that the browser back button will take you back, but a dedicated button would be nice.

And on mine, don't know what went wrong. I'll just have to put it down to a senior moment ... Again!
No there definitely seems to be a problem.
I've just tried it again, it seems to give problems with film4 an moviemax, could it be to do with the long time slots on these.

I think it's a bit hit and miss. Worked ok on bbc1.

I'll do a bit mor investigation.

No there definitely seems to be a problem.
I've just tried it again, it seems to give problems with film4 an moviemax, could it be to do with the long time slots on these.

I think it's a bit hit and miss. Worked ok on bbc1.

I'll do a bit mor investigation.
I have tried it of several channels and it works on those but not on Film4. Film4+1 seems to be OK.

I have found that it will not "Jump to Now" if the channel is currently off-air, but otherwise it works with all of my channels.

Well I'm glad to find it's not just me!
Brian said he was having no such problem.
Could it be to do with the iPad/iOS.
Brian and 4291' what devices/browsers are you each using?

Back