[webif] Web Interface 1.2.x

Wasn't this a problem with one of the webif versions last month. If I remember rightly it could be cleared by telnetting in and entering
"Opkg upgrade" (without the quotes!!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn't this a problem with one of the webif versions last month. If I remember rightly it could be cleared by telnetting in and entering
"opkg upgrade" (without the quotes!!)
Yes, or by selecting 'upgrade' from the telnet menu with CFW 3.10
It was a problem with the lighttpd package uprade last month - people with auto-update installed are fine, others will see this behaviour until they upgrade from the command line or telnet menu.

Error messages with package upgrade this evening
Code:
Upgrading cron-daemon on root from 1.18.3-1 to 1.18.3-2...
Downloading http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/base/cron-daemon_1.18.3-2_mipsel.opk.
Collected errors:
* check_data_file_clashes: Package cron-daemon wants to install file /mod/bin/batch
    But that file is already provided by package  * at
* check_data_file_clashes: Package cron-daemon wants to install file /mod/bin/atq
* check_data_file_clashes: Package cron-daemon wants to install file /mod/bin/at
* check_data_file_clashes: Package cron-daemon wants to install file /mod/bin/atrm
* check_data_file_clashes: Package cron-daemon wants to install file /mod/sbin/atd

Updating package meta information

Error messages with package upgrade this evening
Interesting - I had no idea there was already an at package when I rolled it into the existing cron-daemon. It isn't one that I built - I should have checked the other parts of the repository and I would have found it.
At least it isn't automatically installed by anything so I'd suggest removing it and the allowing cron-daemon to upgrade and install the newer version.

Interesting - I had no idea there was already an at package when I rolled it into the existing cron-daemon. It isn't one that I built - I should have checked the other parts of the repository and I would have found it.
At least it isn't automatically installed by anything so I'd suggest removing it and the allowing cron-daemon to upgrade and install the newer version.
I don't remember installing it or why, must have been one of things that seemed a good idea at the time

Autoupdate worked fine overnight. However, I notice that some of the packages upgraded have not changed version numbers.

upload_2016-3-22_9-23-21.png

Is this okay ?

It's wrong - jim-cgi for example went from 0.7 to 0.7-1
I think that is because webif was upgraded first and the latest webif depends on jim-cgi 0.7-1. It would already have been upgraded before it got to the next step. I need to look at the code!

I just did a quick retune of one of my boxes so that I could check out the new channel True Crime on LCN 60.

I backed up my schedule before starting, but it won't restore. This is the top few lines of the log.

Code:
Restoring scheduled events from /mod/var/backup/backup-2016-Mar-22-22:10.rbk...
Backup version 2
  Restoring Yes, Minister (Yesterday)
    Service number has changed 655531 -> 262174, fixing.
      AUL Yesterday (655531 -> 262174)
    Error inserting event, cannot start a transaction within a transaction

Restoring Calculated Risk (TalkingPictures TV)
    Service number has changed 65549 -> 65548, fixing.

Restoring Beat Girl (TalkingPictures TV)

Restoring Deadly Hunt (TalkingPictures TV)

Restoring Disable OTA (BBC Red Button)
    Service number has changed 458893 -> 458888, fixing.

Restoring BBC Red Button (BBC Red Button)
    Service number has changed 458893 -> 458888, fixing.

Thanks af.

I manually entered the next few entries via the remote, but the webif schedule is still empty.

I was not able to capture the log, but it seemed to work ( can't reboot at present).

The log showed most entries having changed service numbers. I this due to the retune?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PSB1 is detected by looking for a service called "BBC THREE". Ah, this is going to be a problem shortly!
Now it is a problem. PSB1 from Wenvoe is showing as "Unknown".
Suggested fix:
Code:
humax /mod/webif/html/diag # diff -u mux.jim~ mux.jim
--- mux.jim~
+++ mux.jim
@@ -76,8 +76,7 @@
  set name [system strip $name]
  if {$lcn >= 800} { incr ehs }
  switch -glob -- $name {
-  "BBC TWO" -
-  "BBC THREE" { set mux "PSB1/BBC A" }
+  "BBC FOUR" { set mux "PSB1/BBC A" }
  "Channel 5" -
  "ITV2" { set mux "PSB2/D3&4" }
  "Channel 4 HD" -
BBC TWO fails because of the national region variations ("BBC TWO Wales" in this case) and you can't use "BBC TWO *" because of HD.

Last edited:
It applies in all the English regions. I don't think you can call Wales, NI and Scotland provinces... at least not correctly.

Back