[webif] Web Interface 1.2.x

af123

Administrator
Staff member
1.2.4 (14/08/2015)
New:
  • If the ir package is installed then an idle timer is displayed at top left of web interface screen;
  • New Make Executable button in file editor.
Fixes:
  • Disallow zero-length manual events;
  • Skip leading white-space when checking for a leading [ indicating a special folder;
  • Improved MUX identification;
  • Automatic processing now fixes ODEncrypted flag before passing object to plugins (thanks to MymsMan);
  • Always use DLNA URL for VLC playback (if recording is indexed) (thanks to MymsMan);
  • Media browser no longer checks for DLNA index if the DLNA server is disabled;
  • MP4 (and other) files which are DLNA indexed will have a DLNA icon (thanks to BlackHole);
  • The web interface no-longer automatically installs auto-unprotect (thanks to prpr);
  • Correct TSR calculation for edge condition (thanks to neilski);
  • Diagnostic feedback/output is now shown below the Run diagnostic option rather than off the bottom of the screen (BlackHole, MymsMan);
  • Do not show HD icon for SD channels carried on a DVB-T2 mux (actually a fix to the hmt utility).
Other Changes:
  • Remove flatten code from main web interface - same functions now contained in flatten package and delivered through extension API.

Last edited:
For the record, there is no such thing as an "HD Mux". It's a a DVB-T2 mux, which obviously doesn't have to carry HD. (A DVB-T mux. could carry HD, but it isn't done (at the moment!).)

For the record, there is no such thing as an "HD Mux". It's a a DVB-T2 mux, which obviously doesn't have to carry HD. (A DVB-T mux. could carry HD, but it isn't done (at the moment!).)

UK DVB-T2 mux already carry SD content :)

Check channel 71 from Com 7 (in this example) from Sutton Coldfield

https://ukfree.tv/transmitters/tv/Sutton_Coldfield

HD is commonly carried on DVB-T in many European countries, your TV may well have DVB-T HD capability. It won't work in the UK, take it to France and it will (especially if it's a Sony which have Pan European setup capability).

Updated!

A fair amount happened while I was away then... most of the updates there are from things posted in the past two weeks!

I have a few "overflow" log files with a date appended to them. I mistakenly click on clear, rather than the red X and now can't delete them. Now the red X appears to not delete empty files.

Wouldn't be so much of a problem if I could remember how to ftp into the root!!

I hadn't realised there was a difference between the red X and clear... Just cleared several dated logs and then had to go in via my share to delete them properly.

1.2.4 (14/08/2015)
New:
  • If the ir package is installed then an idle timer is displayed at top left of web interface screen;

Just upgrade to 1.2.4 and IR 1.10.
Cleared browser cache.
Rebooted box.
But I can't see any "idle timer" info.

Tried with several browsers on iPad (safari, chrome, Mercury) and IE on PC. Same result.

Have I missed something?

Just upgrade to 1.2.4 and IR 1.10.
Cleared browser cache.
Rebooted box.
But I can't see any "idle timer" info.

Tried with several browsers on iPad (safari, chrome, Mercury) and IE on PC. Same result.

Have I missed something?
I'm missing it as well

Android Chrome says "Idle: 58m" just under the Freeview logo (just finished watching a recording of Dragon's Den, so must be that long since I pressed play). After a ctrl-F5, Firefox 40.0.2 agrees.

Typical, It appears immediately after I complain that it was missing :confused:

Is the information readily available through the API? - I could probably it to determine if it was safe to to restore the system to standby after having woken it up to process a recording.

Typical, It appears immediately after I complain that it was missing :confused:

Is the information readily available through the API? - I could probably it to determine if it was safe to to restore the system to standby after having woken it up to process a recording.
{system idletime} - returns the number of seconds.

Interesting. Booted up this morning, still no "Idle time" info.
Used IR menu once, instead of physical remote.
"Idle time appeared on IE, Firefox, etc. on PC. And Chrome, Mercury on iPad.

It still did not show up on iPad Safari when I accessed via "Humax.local" but did if I accessed via IP address.
I cleared Safari history/cache and it all works fine now.

Pity really, I did not want to clear history yet but .....

It tells you how long it is since the hummy received any IR input.
One use I can see is that you can tell how close you are to the 3 hour auto power off (assuming you set this on).

EDIT: saves the panicked scramble to find remote when the message "I will switch off in a minute if ..." occurs.

It tells you how long it is since the hummy received any IR input.
That's what it does, not what it's for. (Or front panel input, or turned on by whatever means... Does it reset when a scheduled event occurs?)

One use I can see is that you can tell how close you are to the 3 hour auto power off (assuming you set this on).
Is there anyone (in this community, likely to have installed CF) who hasn't turned that off??

Back