[webif] Web Interface 1.3.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, a lot of people never see a problem with doing both at the same time. MymsMan habitually decrypts and runs ad-detection against recordings which are in progress. Other people find this causes problems with their boxes.
I don't notice any problems when decrypting and recording at the same time (other than the media list being slow to react), others find it unacceptable. No idea why there is this variance.
I typically only record programmes in SD since I often experience picture breakups on HD programmes due to a fairly weak signal - though I cant really be sure how much is due to the signal and how much might be due to to concurrent activity.

Having the ability to defer decryption to a time range of my choice would be ideal for me as I would configure that time range to be periods when I typically would not be interacting with the box. I generally have a large media list and find that when recording and decrypting the load time can be severely impacted...

Would one solution be to associate the process to a particular non-video channel such as the banner for the adult or childrens sections?

Users could the set reminders on this channel when they want the process to run.

Or set daily manual events on RS or Webif with a particular string in the event title field?

Just brainstorming, don't shoot me down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Having the ability to defer decryption to a time range of my choice would be ideal for me as I would configure that time range to be periods when I typically would not be interacting with the box. I generally have a large media list and find that when recording and decrypting the load time can be severely impacted...

You could always install unencrypt and use it instead of auto-decrypt - one of its features is a cron entry for setting when it runs! If it is going to become useful again, it could probably do with a bit of updating to make it play nicely with the new framework.

Drive space.jpg
Had an interesting glitch on my Webif tonight ...

Not sure how both 18.37Gb and 31.13GB can be 6%, its a bit more than rounding errors ...

At least it adds up to 100% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back