[webif] Web Interface 1.4.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any concise change logs for the various packages, as the link in the 'Package Management' just points to here (for the web i/f) and it's pretty difficult to keep up with what's what in this thread. If there is such a list(s) perhaps the link could point to them?
Like I just updated my WI, but haven't got a clue what is changed.

A couple more bugs here:
  • lack of background colour
  • duplicate 06:00-12:00 in the 12:00 box on Tue.
epgbthd.png

I have found a couple of minor bugs in Webif/ Browse Media Files. I have a folder called 'ffmpeg' within 'My Video'. If I click on the filename of an mp4 file, instead of the media information appearing in a pop-up window it appears in the main window next to the folder name:
Webif-1.jpg
I presume it is related to the fact that ffmpeg is used to retrieve the media information.
Also, folders whose names start with lower case letters are sorted after those which start with a capital letter (e.g. 'f' comes after 'Z').
Copying or moving 'ts' files that have no associated 'hmt' and 'nts' files fails.
I am on Webif 1.4.1-6.

CRID is displayed in the programme panel from the WebIF EPG and Schedule browsers. Why not also the Media browser?

Having a problem with my RS not setting programs to record, and reporting "can't find program" (or something to that effect) when it tries to set a program in the EPG to record. Investigation shows that the WebIF doesn't get all the channel info out of the database (see attachments).

Attachments

• Sysinfo.jpg
    Sysinfo.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 13
  • Channels1.jpg
    Channels1.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Channels2.jpg
    Channels2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 13
The box concerned does do a sleep/wake up every morning. The bit that I can't get my head around is that a handful of channels are read from the database, but a significant percentage aren't.

I have also done a forced upgrade a couple of times, and it is at a point where it says everything is up to date. The only bit I wondered about is that the system info shows CF as 3.10, but it has been operating quite happily for a long time. This has only recently become a problem (possibly in the last three months it might explain some missed recordings which I was sure I had loaded, so may have been creeping up on me).

I got this error message while installing WebIf recently:
Code:
Installing webif (1.4.2-6) to root...
Downloading http://hpkg.tv/hdrfoxt2/base/webif_1.4.2-6_mipsel.opk.
/mod/var/opkg/tmp/opkg-BBuZfz/webif-ovQp7Y/preinst: line 20: at: not found
It seems that the at package is listed as a dependency of webif, so why the error?
Closer inspection of the error message shows that the at command is running in the WebIf's preinst, before at is installed, rather than the postinst which seems rather strange, given that the purpose of it is to defer some processing till after webif is installed.

Fix for capitalisation change between standard and grid-style now/next EPG page:
Code:
humax /mnt/hd2/mod/webif/lib # diff setup~ setup
--- setup~
+++ setup
@@ -66,6 +66,7 @@
                        "/diag/queue/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "Queued Tasks" }
                        "/diag/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "Diagnostics" }
                        "/browse/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "Browse Files" }
+                       "/epg/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "EPG" }
                        "/xepg/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "EPG" }
                        "/settings/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "Settings" }
                        "/services/*" { set ::mws::pagetag "Services" }
Without this you get "Epg" on the former and "EPG" on the latter.

The buttons to change from one to the other could do with some consistency as well:
the former is at the top and says "Switch to grid-style Now/Next"
the latter is at the bottom and says "Switch to standard now/next display."
Suggest the latter just says "Switch to standard Now/Next" thus losing the "display." bit. I don't think I like punctuation on buttons!

The buttons to change from one to the other could do with some consistency as well:
the former is at the top and says "Switch to grid-style Now/Next"
the latter is at the bottom and says "Switch to standard now/next display."
Suggest the latter just says "Switch to standard Now/Next" thus losing the "display." bit. I don't think I like punctuation on buttons!
Yes, I've recently changed that on RS - I should mirror it to webif too.

Hi all, just tried searching for radio programs in the epg section of webif but it doesn't seem to include any radio stations in the search results. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Rodp

Works for me: I put "Friday" in the search term and got Friday Night Is Music Night for tonight and next Friday (BBC Radio 2).

Well, for one thing I don't have those channels in my tuning set. Do you use Favourites? I don't.

Hi,

I use the delete channels function defo and i don't think i am using a favourite as i can still search for radio stations on the actual humax. Based near high wycombe if that helps with understanding the channel list.

Thanks

Rod

The reason I don't have those channels in particular is because I routinely delete them (tunefix).

IMG_2535.PNG

The WebIF EPG wouldn’t let me schedule the Sunday repeat of ISIHAC (belt and braces), presumably because I already have the Monday broadcast set to record. No problem scheduling it from the SUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back