[webif] Web Interface version 1.0.13 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a step towards a graphical utility, pretty please?
Version 1.0.15-1 has bookmark management. Give it a go and let me know how it works. I've also added an option to invert the cropping function based on the bookmarks.

bookmarks.png

The bookmarks are shown on a slider bar and you can move each one around. Clicking the + at the left adds a new one and - removes the last one you moved or clicked on. If you prefer, you can edit the times in the text box and click on Update to transfer them over to the slider. All of the bookmark numbers update in (near) real-time as you move the sliders.

Great stuff af, but (in iOS/Safari on iPad):
  • The OPT+ pop-up list shows "Manage Bookmarks" on two lines (and overlays "Crop").
  • I can't slide the bookmarkers.

I've also added an option to invert the cropping function based on the bookmarks.
Perfect. What the crop screen needs now is a link through to bookmark management (and from bookmark management to the crop screen).

I seem to have a problem with something in the auto process.

Over the weekend I found that the auto had obviously stuck. Upping the logging tetail pointed me to folders with corrupted or additional files. I suspected HDD issues and ran fix-dis which found a file count error, went though all the folders and manually deleted the miscreant fles.

Now I have found the same thing today with a recording made this morning. It must be something in the shrink, dedup, sweep process. Since it only occured in dedup flagged folders, I suspect it is something to do with that process.

View attachment 1187
In the correctly titled file set, the .THM file is missing. This may be why the HDR shows it as a 1 min file, but it plays as normal, for the full 60 minutes

I have again upped the logging level, but this just shows where the process stops.

Has anyone any ideas what is going wrong?

I intend to delete all of the files to see if a later recording processes correctly.

I can see this morning why it is getting messed up.

My HDR has just started recording Bergerac and the .ts, .hmt and .nts files have all been deduped and changed to the episode name after 2 minutes of recording. There is also a .hmt file titled "Bergerac"

No idea though why it should attempt a dedup before the recording has finished. Hopefully this is sufficient information to allow the bug to be fixed.

Version 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_1.02.32) webif 1.0.15-1 CF 2.22

( just noticed the inconsistent kernel but not sure if significant. I only upgraded from 1.02.32 at the weekend. Presumably I should load official firmware first?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Using a CF to piggy-back update the standard firmware results in the kernel remaining un-updated. This is not thought to be a problem.

Thanks. That looks like the file-inuse check is broken : (
I'll look at it to see if it's a general problem.

Great stuff af, but (in iOS/Safari on iPad):
  • The OPT+ pop-up list shows "Manage Bookmarks" on two lines (and overlays "Crop").
  • I can't slide the bookmarkers.
To fix the sliders you can edit the /mod/webif/html/browse/bookmarks/index.jim file and add a line saying
Code:
jqplugin touchbridge
immediately before the existing line that says
Code:
header

or wait for the next release sometime this evening when I'm not working : )

The bookmarks define the lead in and lead out points for a crop operation, which is a means to top and tail (and remove adverts) in a recording. It's easiest to roughly position bookmarks using the standard UI, but it's a right pain to tweak them to the right place in the SUI - the WebIF will be useful for that.

I understood that the actual crop will be made somewhere near the bookmark not exactly on it, so why does it matter to be so precise with the bmark?

Do you want to accumulate errors?

Anyway, I'm not planning to use it much, but as the hmt command line utility has the capability it makes sense to give it a GUI.

Auto-expire has stopped working on my box. Turning up the debug level reveals:
type {} keep {} days 1 keepnew {}
and it says "Unwatched, skipping."

Going into the GUI and ticking the Never delete unwatched box gives:
type 0 keep {} days 1 keepnew 1
and it still says "Unwatched, skipping."

Going into the GUI again and unticking the Never delete unwatched box gives:
type 0 keep {} days 1 keepnew 0
and now it expires properly.

Me thinks this is a bit of a backwards compatibility problem with the data format in the .autoexpire file...

I downloaded the latest updates - keen to try out the new sweeper actions (which are completely brilliant, thank you :D ) - but the latest version of webif made the Diagnostics page 99% blank - so I couldn't use sweeper/test to action my new rules immediately.
The only thing visible is the slim rectangular box at the top labelled 'Utitilies'.

I would guess that this blank page will only be affecting the micro-percentage of CF users who still use Internet Explorer 8 ... (I know, I know :rolleyes: - but as my laptop died beyond repair last week, I am currently forced to use a borrowed laptop upon which I cannot change anything)

I know changes cannot possibly be tested on every kind of browser, and that no one should be using IE8 anyway ... but the Diagnostics page is kinda vital so can it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back