wishlist on next update

We do have a Wish List topic HERE (click). The arrow cursors do have a function - if you invoke the timeshift buffer (press pause), the left and right arrows shift you through the buffer.

Thanks Black Hole. I'll copy this into that thread.

With regards to the arrows. Yes, but not when in normal viewing. You describe timeshifting. surely its more intuitive sense to use the << >> buttons to move forwards and back.

You can do that as well. The cursors give finer control. BTW, the timeshift buffer IS normal viewing, it's just slightly odd that you have to wake it up first.

Yes, the HiDef channels are also part of the normal TV group. You can make the display brighter (and green) by removing the orange filter. See the Index (click).

One thing I'd really like is a way to back up/reload all the settings, before changing e.g. channel tuning.

It would be great to have Eurosport Player on the Custom Portal - Are there any plans for this?
Thanks

It would be great to have Eurosport Player on the Custom Portal - Are there any plans for this?
Thanks
This has nothing to do with the standard Humax firmware, which is what this topic is about. Queries about the custom facilities should be posted in the custom section of the forum.

Ok, sorry about that. I've posted the question there but can't see how to remove the erroneous post.

Don't worry about it, the mods will take it out if they want to. I was only advising you about procedure.

Back