Words we cannot abide.

I imagine that most people can define ONE as mild discomfort, but how do you define TEN? It has to depend on the worst pain in your own experience, but that varies from one individual to another and also depends on your tolerance of different sorts of pain.

Sorry it's a filthy mind caused by years of listening to BBC Radio. ISIRTA, ISIHAC and Hello Cheeky were the main culprits. But now that BBC Radio 4 Extra (previously Radio 7) have been airing Beyond Our Ken and Round The Horne, I can't seem to see/hear anything without looking for (and often finding) a double meaning!

Sorry it's a filthy mind caused by years of listening to BBC Radio. ISIRTA, ISIHAC and Hello Cheeky were the main culprits. But now that BBC Radio 4 Extra (previously Radio 7) have been airing Beyond Our Ken and Round The Horne, I can't seem to see/hear anything without looking for (and often finding) a double meaning!

'Samantha has to nip off now as she's being driven to North Wales for the weekend by a gentleman friend. He's a builder by trade, but as his car is currently in for repairs he's hoping to get to Bangor in his old van'

Back