Wrong Date

Luvspud

Looks like Humax doesn't believe in February 29th as mine insists that its Sat 3rd of march even after a rescan.

When I checked again it was only the HD channels that had the wrong information and now I've lost all the HD channels and it just says receiver not receiving a signal.

When I checked again it was only the HD channels that had the wrong information and now I've lost all the HD channels and it just says receiver not receiving a signal.

Sounds like you have a problem with your lnb, coax cabling or the box itself.

You could first try powering off the hdr with the rear power switch for 10 minutes or so.

If not go into manual tune and check the freesat transponders on the list from here to see if you have any signal at all on any transponder

http://humaxgoodies.weebly.com/freesat-channels-by-transponder.html

Yes something is very wrong, I had no signal on the HD channels now they don't exist.
The manual tune is no good as those are the freesat frequency's, crap looks like its going back to John Lewis, what to do with all my recordings.

The wrong date issue is not a Humax Foxsat HDR fault, as it has been reported to be also affecting Freeview boxes of other makes, although it seems to have been fixed now.

Yes something is very wrong, I had no signal on the HD channels now they don't exist.
The manual tune is no good as those are the freesat frequency's, crap looks like its going back to John Lewis, what to do with all my recordings.

You are labouring under a mishapprehension.

The frequencies are the free to air channels that happen to pay Freesat to be on it's epg, the same channels are also on the Sky epg. If you can't get anything on those frequencies it's nothing to do with the fact they happen to be on the Freesat epg. It may be simply your lnb has failed. Before you send back the box and lose your recordings you need to be sure the box is really faulty. Can you play back existing recordings on it ?. If you can't then yes the box must have failed.

No problem here so why would a problem further up the line affect one Foxsat HDR box that we know off and not others?

Did another rescan and the HD channels are back and showing the correct EPG info, so no idea whats happened there.

Wonder if anyone in the NE area had the same trouble?

Back