YouTube not working?

Buzby

Hi all,
So I finally got round to installing 1.02.20 firmware and I went to look at the YouTube feature. However, doesn't seem to matter which video I pick none of them play. I get the list of related videos, I get the "twirly" indicating it's about to start, I can select full-screen (except nothing happens), info or related videos, but I can't get the video to start.
Anyone else getting this problem?
Cheers

Ditto for me.

Youtube made some changes to their website on Tues/Weds that broke some 3rd party applications. Looks like it has also broke the Humax app. Guess we will have to wait for Humax update the Portal.

Ditto for me.

Youtube made some changes to their website on Tues/Weds that broke some 3rd party applications. Looks like it has also broke the Humax app. Guess we will have to wait for Humax update the Portal.
Thanks for that info. My search somehow wasn't good enough to find this thread before starting another. :confused: I'll close that one down.
Has anyone reported this to Humax support yet?

I'd like to bring this thread back to life; I'm getting exactly the same problem! Probably 98 per cent of stuff I try to play just won't get started!!!
I either get a filetype unrecognised or the temporary problem errors. I'm using the latest custom firmware.
Any help appreciated
Max
p.s. iPlayer works fine.

You can install the previous version of the custom firmware (2.00) on top of 1.02.20. Most of the changes in 2.10 were to support the newer Humax firmware.

Yes, both 2.00 and 2.10 use the same packages and it's the packages that add things like the web interface.

Back