Not open for further replies.
I think the auto search function is not working properly
An entry such as this: gardener has four entries
Trying to filter out some like this: +gardener -question returns nothing
I understood that was the way.

Earlier entries such as this: +"Star Trek" -"The Next Generation"
works ok

the same entry with no capitals returns nothing

The reason I'm reluctant to use the full title is because the broadcasters vary the name ever so slightly and it messes up your search. e.g. Gavin & Stacey became Gavin and Stacey later or viceversa.

When using '+' and '-' in front of the keyword, the search changes to whole words, so +gardener -question won't work BUT +gardeners' -question will
EDIT
I have added a note to the WiKi HERE

OK that makes sense. What is the difference between email series/ email event.
Will email series just fire off only one email when the first event is found that belongs to a series?
Whereas the email event will do every episode?

I did +gardener* -question
to ward off against people using the apostrophe randomly.

After an automatic channel retune on Belmont transmitter, I have no epg at all on the remote scheduler ( consequently I can't schedule a programme remotely ), anybody got any ideas please. In all other respects the epg is normal. Of course it has to be said the remote scheduling is paramount to me. Also it's sometime since I changed anything so I'm a bit rusty with things. Help required with HDR Fox T2 (1.02.20 mod). The HDR Fox T2 (1.02.27 mod) retune totally successful

If you mean by remote scheduler hummypkg RS then it doesn't have an EPG as such AFAIK. It has search which gives a list of programmes where you can choose one to record.

The Remote Schedule Pkg has an epg guide which lists all the programs on all the channels for now and upto 7 days in the future, which allows you to select a program for a scheduled recording!!!!! This epg does not show up on humax as described previously. All other aspects of the rs appear normal ie it shows the prgs already recorded.. The search and epg works ok on the 1.02.27 modified Humax, but not on the 1.02.20 mod...

JSR. I think we were talking about different animals, hence my half-question.

Ezra. I agree that information from the Humax is only passed to server on first boot, but isn't the server polled regularly by the Humax when out of Standby?

JSR. Ezra. I agree that information from the Humax is only passed to server on first boot, but isn't the server polled regularly by the Humax when out of Standby?

It does have contact more than once a day but you only seem to get the 'updated disk contents' mesage in the recent activity log once a day

I can confirm that several re-boots made no difference. I did both diagnostics pushdisk & chanpush. The later clearly did the trick, as the message sequence listed every channel on the Humax as it proceeded with the diagnostic check, thanx again EP!

I've just got my HDR last week and installed the latest custom firmware along with rs 0.50. I've registered two emails addresses for my HDR in the WebIF rs settings box and both have been successfully set up.

The problem I've got is that when I log into rs.hummypkg.org.uk with one of these accounts it displays the following text at the top of the home screen "Please update the rs package on your Humax to version 0.4.0, thanks" and the rest of the page is blank. The EPG page is displayed though. The odd thing is that the other account works fine and I can see all my scheduled recordings, etc, and everything functions correctly.

The working account did actually display the same error briefly on the first day I installed it but has since gone away. I've tried different browsers, PCs, and clearing out browser cache and cookies but to no avail.

Any ideas?

btw, the custom firmware and associated packages are really great!!

I've just got my HDR last week and installed the latest custom firmware along with rs 0.50. I've registered two emails addresses for my HDR in the WebIF rs settings box and both have been successfully set up.

Unfortunately you can only have one account linked to your box at a time so the first one that you created is now not linked to any Humax box at all, hence the error you're seeing. It is possible to link more than one box to the same account but not the other way round.

Unfortunately you can only have one account linked to your box at a time so the first one that you created is now not linked to any Humax box at all, hence the error you're seeing. It is possible to link more than one box to the same account but not the other way round.

Ok, no problem, at least I know what is causing it. I'll stick to the single account - thanks for the prompt response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back