[webif] Web interface

Hi Guys

I have just noticed on my Scheduled Events page of the webif, that I have a "DSO Event" Scheduled for midnight on 4th April 2012, I know this is the date that London starts to go digital.
I did not get this event. When I originally tuned my Hummy I was getting the HD channels. I did also get the firmware update OTA. Now since reception of HD channels came and went since last summer, the last HD program recorded seems to be around January this year, would this preclude me from receiving the said DSO?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Webif?

Mine says can't connect, have changed the settings from static IP to DCHP, re-booted the router, but still no joy. :(

EDIT: Panic over! It was due to me using my laptop at a neighbours' yesterday and not connecting it via Ethernet back to my router, as soon as I did, I could access WebIf again. My neighbour's pc must have the same IP address as I have set for the Hummy!

0.9.4 (31/03/2012)

* Fix MPG extraction progress bar;
* Scheduled event screen now shows target folder (if different to event name);
* Scheduled event screen allows AR/Padding switch (cf. RS Portal);
* Scheduled event screen allows target folder changes;
* General file layout restructuring (no visible changes).

To duplicate the rs portal functionality (AR/Padding switch in particular) back into the web interface I've had to split the rs package into two - one part that handles the boot-time reservation updates and the other that interfaces with the portal. That means that if you run rs then you must update that package to the latest version before you will be able to upgrade webif. I couldn't find a way around it without making rs mandatory which I didn't want to do.

Thanks. I now have BST in the Webif EPG and Scheduled Events. Both extraction methods have been tried and work fine. :)

0.9.4 (31/03/2012)

* Fix MPG extraction progress bar;
* Scheduled event screen now shows target folder (if different to event name);
* Scheduled event screen allows AR/Padding switch (cf. RS Portal);
* Scheduled event screen allows target folder changes;
* General file layout restructuring (no visible changes).

To duplicate the rs portal functionality (AR/Padding switch in particular) back into the web interface I've had to split the rs package into two - one part that handles the boot-time reservation updates and the other that interfaces with the portal. That means that if you run rs then you must update that package to the latest version before you will be able to upgrade webif. I couldn't find a way around it without making rs mandatory which I didn't want to do.
It don't use the RS website so thanks for adding the ability to change the AR option in the webif, very useful.

My WebIF is still showing as 0.9.3-5 - does 0.9.4 have a dependency on CF2.0?
With auto update you will have to wait two nights if you have rs installed, otherwise update rs then webif from the web interface and that should do it.

The target folder change is the main new feature.

@af123,

a couple of things I've been wondering about for some time... would it be possible to add a 'reboot' button to webif, rather than having to telnet in? Also, is there any possibility of making a firmware auto-update feature instead of having to copy to USB-transfer etc - this would be tremendously helpful in updating a Humax remotely. I'm guessing the latter isn't possible but thought I'd ask anyway!

I was converting to mpg via the WebIF OPT+ last night, and I noticed the progress screen had "AUDIO extraction" (or something like that) at the top of the box.

The poor correspondence between the progress bar and actual progress continues to irritate.

All good now, thanks.

Back