[webif] Web interface

When do media files get Indexed by the DLNA Server ? I am asking because I have some files without the
dlna.png
logo, these are dated 30/3, 31/3, 1/4, & 3/4. All files from 2/4 do have the
dlna.png
logo.

I'm not sure there is a definative answer to this but it's not days, I would say no more than an hour or so
BTW I couldn't see your Images but I presume it was this one :-
vi2ufb.jpg

I'm not sure there is a definative answer to this but it's not days, I would say no more than an hour or so
BTW I couldn't see your Images but I presume it was this one :-
vi2ufb.jpg
It recorded Avatar and still don't have the above icon listed for it. That's days not hours. How do I force it so I can decrypt it?

Hi Guys

Just done first part of DSO and saved and re-stored Schedule via WebIf, but my favorite channels weren't restored, did I miss something?

Cheers

Andrew

If you re-named your Favorites file to something like MY-TV then you should find that it is restored but with the default name of Favorites1 (I think) so you usually only have to re-name it back to MY-TV again

If you re-named your Favorites file to something like MY-TV then you should find that it is restored but with the default name of Favorites1 (I think) so you usually only have to re-name it back to MY-TV again

Hmm, had renamed the favorites as "Andrew's Channels" and they were not restored, not a huge issue as only had a few channels listed, so will wait until the next DSO event in 2 weeks and set them up then!

Hmm, had renamed the favorites as "Andrew's Channels" and they were not restored, not a huge issue as only had a few channels listed, so will wait until the next DSO event in 2 weeks and set them up then!
That could be a bug triggered by the apostrophe.. I'll have a look.

Just a quick thank you to af123 for the automatic backup of the schedule. I forgot to back it up last night and my wife did a rescan this morning so she could see BBC1 before going to work. I was not amused to see all the schedule empty. Selected restore which I thought would be 2 weeks ago when I did a manual backup only to find that the Hummy had been backing up every day. Wonderful software, just restored yesterday's backup. Thanks again.

There does seem to be some issue here, I have several programmes dating from 31/3 - 4/4 on two boxes that are missing "Indexed by DLNA Server" icons.

Probably telling you what you already know, but you have to be running auto-unprotect as well, and have allowed time for a new recording to have been indexed.
All the other recordings have the icon. There was a dropout near the end of the recording and the first time I played it back I got a message to say it hadn't recorded but it played fine until the end titles. I'm wondering if there is a flag in the sidecar files that says it can't be streamed because of errors.

Is it possible that broadcasters can send a NO COPY flag to stop streaming?

I made some changes to my diskspace.jim
I wanted to see free space and its percentage

I put the following before the puts cmd

Code:
set free [ expr [format "%f" [string range $size 0 [string length $size]-2]] - [format "%f" [string range $used 0 [string length $used]-2]]]G
set sz [ expr [format "%f" [string range $free 0 [string length $free]-2]] / {[format "%f" [string range $size 0 [string length $size]-2]] * 100}]%
set per [ expr [format "%f" [string range $sz 0 [string last "." $sz]-1 ] ] ]

puts "

and changed

Code:
Used: $used ($perc%)<br>

to

Code:
Used: $used <br>
Free: $free ($per%)

I am new to jim/tcl so this should proberly be improved, but its works for me

I now see

Total space: 447.6G<br>
Used: 324.7G <br>
Free: 122.9G (27.0%)

There seems to be an issue with programmes not being indexed by the DLNA server if you have redring installed on your box.
I have had this issue for about a week, and following a few recent posts by fenlander, where he discovered that redring seemed to be causing the problem, I uninstalled redring, turned content sharing off, rebooted the box, turned content sharing back on, and All programmes were indexed within a few seconds.

I've just upgraded to webif 0.9.4-1. The "Database Browser" and "Channel Information" buttons on the Diagnostic page don't seem to work at the moment (I'm sure Channel Information used to work in the previous version, I think Database Browser is possibly new?).

I've just upgraded to webif 0.9.4-1. The "Database Browser" and "Channel Information" buttons on the Diagnostic page don't seem to work at the moment (I'm sure Channel Information used to work in the previous version, I think Database Browser is possibly new?).
Same here, perhaps they will work in 0.9.4-2 when af123 has fixed them. ;)

Back