1.02.26 Escaped

Hi Brian.
It was a dumb ass question in the first place it seems!
Happy for you to weave your moderating magic.

There will be an update for everyone once the nippers are tucked up in bed.
Cheers.
OK, will change the thread title.

Keep us updated.:)

whooohah, the OSD for the top row is a pretty cool function, I wonder what else is new - I'm tempted to buy a new box just to see if it has this version installed!

whooohah, the OSD for the top row is a pretty cool function, I wonder what else is new - I'm tempted to buy a new box just to see if it has this version installed!
I wouldn't rush. According to Barry over on myhumax.org this version wasn't generally released because of some bugs in AD. The fixes in 1.02.26 he lists are:

1. Pop up on screen dependant on what device you have selected, but only works with the MDB version remote.
2. HDD Test via hidden menu.

He hints there is a newer version with more fixes in the pipeline.

The guy who said the the new Hard Disk test was in the Hidden Service Menu has now changed his post to read "HDD Test via Data Storage Menu" e.g. MENU >> Setting >> System >> Data Storage. Page 57 of the User Manual

I've just received a 'graded' 1TB box and it has 1.02.26 installed. So I can't load the customised firmware...

You should be able to download and install 1.02.27 then install the custom firmware 2.10 over that?

[EDIT thanks xyz yes it should have been - now corrected to 1.02.27]

Back