1.02.28 - Reasons to be Cheerful???

I'm not sure that it was ever not there.
I've gone back to 1.02.20 and its there as well but is still reads '[E-6] : 0' on dodgy reception

Secret Service > Signal Detection
Its immediately above the quality/strength meters

I am presently on 1.02.20 HDR-Fox T2 and can also see the BERT display in Settings >> System >> System Information >> Hidden Settings >> Signal Test. As you say it has probably always been there (Although I had never noticed it). It shows Zero errors under all conditions

I am presently on 1.02.20 HDR-Fox T2 and can also see the BERT display in Settings >> System >> System Information >> Hidden Settings >> Signal Test. As you say it has probably always been there (Although I had never noticed it). It shows Zero errors under all conditions
I think it is a recent addition. Interesting that the two tuners can be selected and tested individually.

Yep, I too can confirm that .28 breaks Internet Radio (which was working quite happily on .20) by rebooting the system when it attempts to a load an Internet radio station. Very sloppy QC but, at least I still get Internet Radio via my Squeezebox/HiFi/Boom combo...what would I do without my morning Bolivian DeathsHead Ethnic Thrash Metallo-Folk?

Someone on the Digital Spy Forum has posted an E-mail reply from Humax about 1.02.28 killing Internet Radio :-

Email from Humax Monday(2nd)

Dear Bob,

Yes we're experiencing difficulties with the internet radio at the moment,
our TV Portal engineers are looking into this issue and we're hoping for a
fix soon.

Please bare with us and hopefully this issue will be resolved.

Great. Let's all bare together. A national Humax internet radio bare protest. Should make the evening news.

Great. Let's all bare together. A national Humax internet radio bare protest. Should make the evening news.
Yes, I heard that one of the great things about internet radio is that it provides access to news you may never find on TV or traditional radio.

Well, I can't say that I've tried it out extensively but I had a quick hack around over the weekend and 5 or 6 random picks from the most popular category seemed to play OK

Ta. I'll accept that as a "yes" (it always was a bit funny about what it could find, and then if it found it what would play).

Hey guys. Since I've been OTAd to .28 I can't get to teletext or to the BBCi streams via the red button. Anyone else seen this?

I didn't even spot the update until I came onto the forum to see if anyone else had lost the red button. I'm not MASSIVELY bothered about the text stuff (my Android does that better, faster!), but I was kind of hoping the red button stuff would work nicely for the Olympics...

I know you can access it directly via the guide, but still. Seems like this FW might have been a little... rushed?

Are you trying to access it from an HD channel? if so, thats why its not working.. HD Channels do not have text... yet... supposed to be coming in time for the Olympics though.

Back