Ariel connection issue

Denwyn

We have had the Humax HDR-Fox T2 Freeview box since new, it must be a good 8 to 9 years old now, it's never given us any problems till now. The main tv aerial is connected to the antenna in socket on the Humax, and the TV is fed from the TV out socket, as I have said its always worked fine, but for some reason I cannot understand we now have to have the Humax switched on now for the TV to get the aerial signal, before this the Humax was always in standby, and the TV worked fine, any ideas why this is happening. TV Signal is good, I did disconnect the main aerial from the Humax and connected it to TV and that was fine. Its got me really puzzled as to why its playing up now. Any help Appreciated.

Turn off "Power saving in standby" in the menus, which has somehow got turned on.

Thanks for that, I have reset it and its fine now. I have a feeling that may have been someone who is a bit inquisitive playing around with the settings, I have noticed a few more tweeks on the TV, we will be having a word with the culprit in the morning, ive put a password on the TV settings now and will see if I can do the same with the Humax.

Back