Assume v. Presume

That's blx.
No it isn't.
Adding the rest of the truncated sentence or by omitting part of a sentence is the way to establish whether to use I or me,.
This really is utter bollocks. How is any reader supposed to reinsert omitted parts of a sentence?
As I said, you would not write "he too" or "she too". I would be "him too" and "her too". You really do need to go away and learn the differences between subjects and objects and when to use them.
"Me too". is not a fully formed sentence.
Well you wrote it. And included a full stop. What the F else is it?

Last edited:
Here we go again:

1548588479197.png

They got it right everywhere else, so what in the world possessed them to stick a bloody grocer's apostrophe in "Fete's"?!!!

:mad: Free advertising, maybe.

Wasn't sure whether stock equals gravy or not! Even went to the trouble of looking up stock in an online dictionary and didn't find the mention of gravy. As this is AvP I thought I wouldn't risk the wrath of BH by getting it wrong. Ha! I was going to use gravy - honest.

I think we would have to consult a chef to decide whether "stock" is properly synonymous with "broth" or "gravy", but my understanding is that although stock is a principal ingredient for both, it would require further processing to become either.

Back