AV2HDR V1.6 and V1.4 Download Links

Admins: The version of AV2HDR for Windows hosted here on hummy.tv has been superceded (twice). Can you please update, thank you :)

I've got the latest version and uploaded it and updated my first post (under your first post).

In future if you want to send me a message with the link to the new version I can upload first. Or maybe provide FTP details for you to keep the files up to date? Send me a message and we'll have a chat.

Thanks,

Michael

Sorry for the confusion Michael but I did update my download link at the top of the thread before requesting that you update your local copy.:)

Sorry for the confusion Michael but I did update my download link at the top of the thread before requesting that you update your local copy.:)

This utility is just awesome. Thank you Raydon. Any chance of a sister version for a FOX T2 HDR so recordings can be swapped between the two? ;)

It's a utility which creates Foxsat HDR compatible files from non-native video sources which can then be imported to the HDR's hard disk. i.e. Home movies, DVD rips etc can be imported and played back on the HDR, not just programs recorded by the box itself. The help file included in the download zip gives full details of program usage and source video requirements.

I would just like to thank you very much for this tool, I discovered it a couple of weeks ago from a mention on D-Spy - totally awesome work. :)

This utility is just awesome. Thank you Raydon. Any chance of a sister version for a FOX T2 HDR so recordings can be swapped between the two? ;)
I too would be very interested in converting .ts files the other way (to avi)! I could them put the converted videos on my twonky drive so my Sony Bravia can play them. My Bravia currently doesn't like playing the Humax video format but can read the file list on the HDR! Grrrrr.... :(

I too would be very interested in converting .ts files the other way (to avi)! I could them put the converted videos on my twonky drive so my Sony Bravia can play them. My Bravia currently doesn't like playing the Humax video format but can read the file list on the HDR! Grrrrr.... :(

Lot's of free PC utilities can contain transport stream files in an AVI container.

Try Super@

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Simply converting to a programme stream format might do the trick.

Hello. Can you please update the link for the MAC version as the current link is for a windows version. Also the Linux version link gives a .exe file which can not be installed directly. I would like to use the program but don't have a windows computer. Would appreciate some help.

BW
Mazhar

Many thanks. Unfortunately the program fails to run on either my Mac (OS X 10.5.8) or on my netbook running Ubuntu 12.04LTS. I have the MONO framework installed on both. Nothing happens on clicking the program links, even using WINE on the Ubuntu with a windows version. Grateful for any assistance.

BW
Mazhar

Many thanks. Unfortunately the program fails to run on either my Mac (OS X 10.5.8) or on my netbook running Ubuntu 12.04LTS. I have the MONO framework installed on both. Nothing happens on clicking the program links, even using WINE on the Ubuntu with a windows version. Grateful for any assistance.

BW
Mazhar
As well as having the base Mono package you need to also install the Mono System.Windows.Forms library since AV2HDR is a .NET Windows application. Use Synaptic package manager to install it (libmono.winforms1.0-cil).
You should then launch AV2HDR via Mono. e.g. from the command line "Mono AV2HDR.exe" or right click on AV2HDR and select "Open With" and choose Mono.

Hi
First off I'm not sure I should be posting this here but here goes. I'm trying to put some 4:3 programmes on my Foxsat, but they're filling the screen; everyone looks short and fat! Any help please?

If it's anything like HD/HDR-FOX, you need to set the TV to 4:3 mode. The 'FOX always fills the space available.

Do you have your Foxsat-HDR display format correctly set to "4:3 Pillar Box" this should let you see 4:3 content correctly with black borders each side.

Back