BBC 3 Moves Online

And in an unintended consequence The Radio Times has bumped Five off its main listings pages in favour of BBC 4.

I would like to see Film 4 HD, but don't hold your breath
Yes. I tend to avoid recording films off there these days - they usually appear on C4 at some later time (weeks/months) and I'll grab an HD version then. (As these films are usually a few years old by the time they get to F4 I reckon waiting a bit longer for an HD viewing is worth the wait. And if it doesn't appear on HD, well, if I didn't rush to the cinema when it was new, so I can't have been that bothered ... )
Similar with some programmes on More4 - they get repeated a few days later on C4 :confused: .

Since the 16th February the EPG for BBC 3 and BBC 3 HD has been displaying "BBC Three has Moved", so I was a bit surprised to find in the EPG for 1 st March 2016 this :-
bbc3-march2016.png
I set the Humax to record 'Don't tell the bride', (not a programme I ever intend to watch), as I was curious to see what (if anything), would be recorded, however I was very surprised to find that the Humax had recorded the complete 1 hour programme, so BBC3 / BBC3 HD hasn't completely moved yet as fas as I can see

I can't remember where I read it now, but it's to stop $ky from removing it from the DSAT EPG in the transition period.
You need at least 2 hours a day of real programmes, which is why these things are scheduled as you've observed.
Stupid rules eh?

Back