Bloody Quiet, Innit?

Why can't you get with the rules, Trev? You can't just change a letter - you have to add one or delete one (and optionally rearrange the letters). Back to:
(I haven't checked, but I suspect that's stuffed it)

And then? I was thinking two moves ahead.
There does seem to be another word that can be made by removing a letter. There, I've given people a coo [sic]. I can't really follow my own turn now can I? Where things go from there - I don't know. (Probably nowhere)

You give to too easily BH :)

No rule stated about place names

Cury (Its in Cornwall)

And the game continues.

Rule 1 Subclause 2, so we have a local minimum Champeen (trog) and Donkey (EEPhil)... but continue anyway.
There's no route out of CURVY either - SCURVY then nothing.

There does seem to be another word that can be made by removing a letter. There, I've given people a coo [sic]. I can't really follow my own turn now can I? Where things go from there - I don't know. (Probably nowhere)
"Curr" does not appear in any of my dictionaries, on-line it is in Miriam-Webster so that seems to indicate US origin. However, for the sake of the game:

Curr

Bloody quiet innit?

Has the heat addled everyone's brains, or are you having fun elsewhere?

"Curr" does not appear in any of my dictionaries, on-line it is in Miriam-Webster so that seems to indicate US origin. However, for the sake of the game:

Curr
Sorry, been away from internet for a couple of days. Now that you have used the word I gave you a hint for, am I still an ass?:D
I'll go for the Yorkshire version of the last play - T'racer.

Tracer

Back