BT

Oh, I knew there was something I forgot to mention...It's come to me now. Virgin have a saturation problem, this is why we left them in July. I have a https://signups.samknows.com/ofcom/ router here and it gives me all the details of what is going on with my Broadband. I found that between 13:00pm and 18:00 it would slowly decrease from 52mbs to 15mbs then between 18:00pm and 21:30pm down as far as 2.8Mbs with these details I was able to get out of my contract as Ofcom states that it should never have benn below 30Mb and as such they had broken the contract of supply. So, I ditched them, went to BT and have never gone below 32Mb/5Mb yet?
Also BTW, if you have a Samknows router your ISP cannot put any limitations on your broadband. So, full up & full down...

What is £50/ month. I only pay £10/month plus upfront BT phone line. £175 I think it was last time...
Yeah, I conflated two figures from your attachment and remembered £590/year.

Even so, the attachment says £450/year for BT, which is £37.50 per month...

Yes £37.50/M, Includes BB, Mobile sim, Football app, & phone. Not bad seeings as we were paying £16 each for mobile on it's own... I've saved hundreds this year alone.
Don't forget if you set it up on your own it's £34.17/M.
Can't complain about that!!!

BTW I am not affiliated with either BT or Vagina. I hate them both!
It really doesn't cost a lot to send a signal up a copper or Fibre cable. Their just fucking greedy!!!

Here's a real question... Why does my TV have superb reception from the TV Ariel output box on the wall, and the Hummy has only 3 bars lit??? To it the box on the wall is putting out a poor signal. Yet Picture is still fairly good.

I suppose that's OK if I were to roll all my telecoms into one... but I can't have BT Infinity (yet)!

Here's a real question... Why does my TV have superb reception from the TV Ariel output box on the wall, and the Hummy has only 3 bars lit??? To it the box on the wall is putting out a poor signal. Yet Picture is still fairly good.
Why is that a question? Are you or are you not getting a good picture from the Hummy?

BTW I am not affiliated with either BT or Vagina. I hate them both!
That's not the usual reaction from most people :). Well, it is to BT!
It really doesn't cost a lot to send a signal up a copper or Fibre cable. Their just f***ing greedy!!!
Yes, I get the impression we're all being stiffed with inflation busting price rises. And BT really are a bunch of c***s.

Back