Car tax

I'm desperate to get rid of my tool bar and go back to plain text by default - whenever I open my encyclopaedic posts with the rich text editor and then switch to plain text to see the formatting codes, I find a raft of unnecessary tags added making it very difficult to control the way (for example) bulleted lists appear. There is something very peculiar about the syntax "adjuster" in the rich text editor operates - I guess it gets confused by codes which span other codes, and tries to insert end-of codes and then has to open the code again...

Weird. I would do it myself, but as the rich text editor now opens by default the damage is done before I can switch to plain text.

I'm desperate to get rid of my tool bar and go back to plain text by default - whenever I open my encyclopaedic posts with the rich text editor and then switch to plain text to see the formatting codes, I find a raft of unnecessary tags added making it very difficult to control the way (for example) bulleted lists appear. There is something very peculiar about the syntax "adjuster" in the rich text editor operates - I guess it gets confused by codes which span other codes, and tries to insert end-of codes and then has to open the code again...

Weird. I would do it myself, but as the rich text editor now opens by default the damage is done before I can switch to plain text.
See my reply in the Xenforo 1.3.5 thread in Site/Forum Issues.

This could be the answer to Trev's problem, because now I don't have the option to "use rich text editor" either.

Back