[CFW 3.13] Customised Firmware v3.13 released.

I'll try Chrome on my work laptop tomorrow. Though I won't be able to get the file off there (if it works) due to it being locked down, its a least a different PC with different Sys Admin(!) to try.
Humpf: That's not going to work, since my work laptop is blocked from accessing Google Drive for security reasons.
I'll try researching Google Drive / Documents: perhaps there's something in my google account I need to enable? (Currently, I use neither).

Last edited:
I don't get the Google Drive sign-in page, it goes straight to the download. I am using macOS, but am not sure whether that should make a difference.

I'm getting the same thing in Win7/Chrome (well, I'm not invited to sign into Google Drive because I might already be)*. For diagnostics, the given link seems to redirect to https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5Zpl00iyRjpbVowbjVuVUowZ28.

* By going incognito I get the sign-in request.

@Brian can you make 'zip' an allowable file type for upload to this forum ?, if you can then the zip file could be placed directly into a post in this thread

Last edited:
Well that's ridiculous, it seems they've suddenly changed the sharing permission on the drive folders. I'll get them reset.

I am trying to download HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_3.13.zip (link http://hpkg.tv/rpc/cfwget.html?file=HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_3.13.zip) to update from my current 3.12. Whether I click on the link directly, or copy and paste the link, I get to a Google Drive sign-in page. If I sign in to Google Drive, I'm told I don't have permission to see the file. This happens on (Windows 10) Firefox and Edge (I don't have Chrome); no luck on Android either. Clicking on the second link post #10 results in the same behaviour. Any suggestions?
This should work

I am happy to confirm that clicking the link in post #28 (and then signing in to Google Drive) allows me to download HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_3.13.zip. Many thanks!

I don't recall having to a Google sign in option before. In fact I wasn't aware the files were held on Google drive. I wonder if it's related to this recent change? (This is just a guess.)

@af123: Is that really necessary? Have we always had to sign in? What happens if somebody doesn't have an account – are they forced to sign up? Is this some new unavoidable awkwardness imposed by Google?
No, it's new. If I can't find a way around it, it's time to move the downloads elsewhere I think.

No, it's new. If I can't find a way around it, it's time to move the downloads elsewhere I think.
There was a recent security update to Google Drive that invalidated some old public file links, If you create new public links to the download and put the new links in the wiki etc we should be OK (or remove the Update)

I received an email from Google in July for some shared files I own but you may have missed the email or its significance.
A security update will be applied to Drive​
On September 13, 2021, Drive will apply a security update to make file sharing more secure. This update will change the links used for some files, and may lead to some new file access requests. Access to these files won't change for people who have already viewed them.​
What do I need to do?​
You can choose to remove this security update in Drive, but removing the update is not recommended and should only be considered for files that are posted publicly. Learn more
After the update is applied, you can avoid new access requests by distributing the updated link to your file(s). Follow instructions in the Drive documentation

I don’t want to be bothersome if a more comprehensive fix is imminent, but would it be possible to update the permission(s) on the ‘System Flush Update File’ (link http://hpkg.tv/rpc/cfwget.html?file=HDRFLUSH) so that I can download it? (At the moment, even signed in to Google Drive, none of the links on https://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Firmware_Downloads that point to Google Drive work for me, apart from HDR_FOX_T2_1.02.32_mod_3.13.zip. By “not work” I mean I end up with the “We’re sorry, but you do not have access…” page c.f. image in post #20).

Back