[CFW 3.13] Customised Firmware v3.13 released.

Hi, I was trying to download HDR_FOX_T2_1.03.12_mod_3.12.zip but I encountered the same problem everybody was having. Could anyone help post this file on the forum please? Much appreciated.

Hi there - I have an HDR Fox T2 running Humax 1.03.12 and custom FW 2.22 which I'd like to upgrade, as I don't seem to be able to install new packages. However like others I'm having problems wiht the link. Does anyone have a link to the file I need?

Huge thanks in advance for any help.

I also ran into the 403 download issue. Fortunately I found this thread and downloaded the package from the link in prpr's post above, but shouldn't a comment be put on the "Firmware Downloads" page to indicate that this problem exists?

I've been trying to download latest CFW but either comes up with a 403 error or just does nothing when you click on it

I've been trying to download latest CFW but either comes up with a 403 error or just does nothing when you click on it
I had a similar issue using Chrome. Seems to think it's unsafe and cancels the download.
If you try downloading via Edge instead, it will give you an error, but you have the option to "keep" the file and it will download fine.

I see the same problem; I have suggested a change to the Wiki page that will hopefully fix the problem. A temporary workaround for Chrome 97 on Windows 10 that works for me is to right click on the link, select "save link as" and when it comes up with the message saying "can't be downloaded securely" click on the up arrow at the right of the message and select "keep".

Last edited:
I see the same problem; I have suggested a change to the Wiki page that will hopefully fix the problem. A temporary workaround for Chrome 97 on Windows 10 that works for me is to right click on the link, select "save link as" and when it comes up with the message saying "can't be downloaded securely" click on the up arrow at the right of the message and select "keep".
Or use Firefox, which is fine with it here.

Back