Channel 4 HD

baldbazza

Hi. Foxsat-HDR running Raydon v4.1.3. I see that Channel 4 HD is again available on Freesat (channel 126). It displays in the web EPG but when I try to record via the web interface the Programme Details pop-up box displays the message "No default authority data available for this channel. Unable to set the recording.". It records as expected via STB and remote. Is there something I need to do or is it a case of asking someone nicely to do something?

Are you running epg package version 1.8.0 or do you need to upgrade it from something prior?
One of the boxes I look after shows this, which seems OK (to my non-expert eye):
Code:
sqlite> select * from tbl_svc where szsvcname='Channel 4 HD';
usLcn|szSvcName|usSvcId|hSvc|aucDefaultAuthority|Hidden|Freesat|Magic|IndexEntry|Offset|Type
126|Channel 4 HD|21200|0|www.channel4.com|0|1|1540|634|310328|TV-HD
5136|Channel 4 HD|21200|0|www.channel4.com|0|0|0|1260|357904|TV-HD

Are you running epg package version 1.8.0 or do you need to upgrade it from something prior?
One of the boxes I look after shows this, which seems OK (to my non-expert eye):
Code:
sqlite> select * from tbl_svc where szsvcname='Channel 4 HD';
usLcn|szSvcName|usSvcId|hSvc|aucDefaultAuthority|Hidden|Freesat|Magic|IndexEntry|Offset|Type
126|Channel 4 HD|21200|0|www.channel4.com|0|1|1540|634|310328|TV-HD
5136|Channel 4 HD|21200|0|www.channel4.com|0|0|0|1260|357904|TV-HD
It's on 1.8.0. thanks. I'll take a look at those links when I have a few minutes spare.

And... it works! Without actually doing anything apart from turning the HDR on after it randomly went into standby.

I'd just started looking at the instructions in the linked posts, opened a random Programme Details pop-up, clicked the 'Record' button just to check it still wasn't working and ... the "No default authority" message had turned into "Successfully scheduled recording of ...".

So either magic happened or somebody (David500?) saw this post and kindly updated the DefaultAuthority and the HDR picked it up after it randomly went into standby.

Either way it seems to be sorted so thanks everybody for your help :)

Back