Custom Firmware - EPG Layout Request

I have yet to find a way of getting it back to the head of the list.
The only way I could find was to delete all in Fav1 and reinstate the channels. Fixed webif Fav1 EPG.
No idea why my Fav1 should have changed. Coincidence?

How about this: a similar view but with the services across the top (or even an optional selection) instead of days, then we really do have a Radio Times page. This will take time to build though, unless perhaps confined to the RS server.

I second the vote to pin the column headings.

Was it an accident or is it intentional that the single channel view is missing the last day of the epg? Can it be expanded to include the last day?

Once it has stabilised, I'll implement the same view on the RS site too.
Nooooooooo. Or at least make it optional so that it may be avoided, as the current RS single channel list view is much better IMO. The new WebIF EPG view is but a flipped conventional time-based grid whereas list views should be just that - regularly spaced text for the most efficient browsing (Radiotimes.com pre-the-site-sale and JAG's EPG on the Toppy are the best examples that I've seen).

Noted - it will be optional if implemented. (The old version on the webif is still there too and will be an option once it's finished)

Please post screen grabs so that we can see how they look.
Well the Radiotimes.com website of old is gone but JAG's EPG is described in a manual http://website.lineone.net/~rwein/toppy/Jag's EPG Manual.pdf Essentially JAG (the coder) implemented automatic recordings and improved EPG views, etc., on the Toppy PVR equivalent to the Hummy CF RS capabilities. Although programme times are available and can optionally be displayed, JAG's interface is a really a couple of list views: a single channel's programmes at a time are listed a programme per line, and channels switched by selecting left or right on the remote; alternatively current programmes on all channels are listed and selecting left or right moves to the previous or next, and then n+1 & n+2,etc., programmes across all channels. I find the regular spacing in both views very effective, and abandonment of time-based guides both liberating and sensible as PVRs are for freeing oneself from the schedules after all.

The only way I could find was to delete all in Fav1 and reinstate the channels. Fixed webif Fav1 EPG.
No idea why my Fav1 should have changed. Coincidence?

I have what could be a related issue. I've lost BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD and ITV1 HD from my webif EPG (renumbered as channels 1,2,3 with SD equivalents deleted). I'm not using favourites but simply all my channels (about 20 in total after deletions). Can't find a way to get them back. SWMBO's machine which is set up very similarly is fine.

As you can see from the quote I fixed Fav1 in webif EPG but BBC1 is still missing on my rs Fav1 EPG. My box has been on most of the evening and was last seen at 11:29pm.

I have an updated version done which I'll upload when I can. Lots of other changes to the web interface in the background though so I need to find time to finish regression testing that - hopefully tonight.

epgservice.png

My EPG Default Single-channel style is Standard but EPG single-channel views are the new grid view, that I have then manually to toggle to List View each and every time. Please fix this af123.

Back