• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Documentation Wiki

Ezra Pound

Hello Ezra, you're doing a great job organising the Wiki - I have created a new page here http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Editing_HDR_Recordings because the character limit in the post on the thread is being exceeded now and I can't fit everything in. If it reads OK can it find a place somewhere in the Index? Thanks, Oijonesey
Hi, I had just PM'ed you with some comments before seeing this, Yes I will get it into the index

Ezra.
The Hidden Settings button sequence works on the HD-Fox T2. I don't think it did a while back when I tried.

OP
OP
Black Hole

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
Was there doubt about this? I can confirm the hidden service menu key sequence does indeed work on the HD-FOX T2 v1.02.20 (unmodified).

Thanks. I am fairly certain it wasn't there when I tried it before I did an update, but I don't know which version as I have only retried within the past few days.

Ezra Pound

Thanks. I am fairly certain it wasn't there when I tried it before I did an update
I have seen a delay of 20 - 30 Seconds after pushing the last BLUE button on the HDR for some reason, Other times it's instant, So you could have easily missed it.

xyz321

I notice that a few new Wiki users have been created following the same pattern - two names followed by three random characters. I guess that none of these are genuine new users. Perhaps it would be a good idea to add a captcha to the create user account page.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed! They can't make any changes unless they confirm their email address though - they are probably bots trying to add spam to existing pages but they won't get past the creation stage. I'll look at Captchas.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
We now have Captchas (using Google ReCaptcha) for registration and password resets. Hopefully the settings shouldn't require them for normal edits/page creations etc. - let me know if they get in the way.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
I've removed those users now + one that was registered back in September but never confirmed the email address.