EE TV app and DTR-T2000

Stetonks

Can anyone help; I’ve been using successfully for a couple of years my DTR-T2000 box with the EE TV app to schedule remote recordings via my phone. However it doesn’t seem to work anymore and I get a ‘this recording request has been delayed’ message before eventually telling me it’s failed to confirm the recording. I’ve tried unpairing the box and the app, hard resetting the box, uninstalling the app and reinstalling… but nothing seems to fix it. App and box are on same network when I pair, and can’t find any support anywhere else.

Sounds like a problem at the server. If the app has no "help" access to technical support, I don't fancy your chances getting anything useful out of EE.

With the closure of youview's forum, BT did say that they are OK with non-BT users using their forum, They do still get the occasional non-bt youview query.

You could try posting your issue on there.
Thanks, I’ll give it a go there too. Otherwise, I’ve been looking at upgrading to a new box, Humax Aura looks good?

Ohhhh…. Thanks 😬 read the posts in there and definitely going to think twice now!
If the amount of tuners and android apps matter then buy an Aura, if android apps are more important than amount of tuners then buy a Manhattan T4 R but if apps and having 3 tuners is of no matter to you then buy a good second hand HDR-FOX T2 for its reliability. By the way I am an Aura and HDR-FOX T2 owner.

Back